Recommendation on Contact Management Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi everyone,

I need recommendations on a contact management solution.

It needs to have the following features:

1. Able to create new company contacts, and within the comapny ID, specific individuals in that company.

2. Track contact information for company and individuals, with separate fields for address, email, telephone etc.

3. Able to create custom fields for company-specific notes.

4. Able to support multiple users; ideally using client-server model.

Any recommendations?

Vince123123

Hmm if too difficult to use then cannot lah, my staff will all see stars :)

1. Able to create new company contacts, and within the comapny ID, specific individuals in that company.
Google Apps able to add contacts with tagging of company name, also allows grouping of contact so u can group them say abc co, and mass mail everyone in there
2. Track contact information for company and individuals, with separate fields for address, email, telephone etc.
yes for individuals
3. Able to create custom fields for company-specific notes.
there is a note section
4. Able to support multiple users; ideally using client-server model.
All hosted in cloud. Can support multi user if configured properly meaning can share the contacts with everyone in ur "application".

Try it out la. Its Free unless u want to get premiere service. It works just like gmail and the google suite of apps except now u have control over ur own ecosystem.

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/details.html

Act
Goldmine
Ms Contact Manager

Hmm, Exchange can do these?

Oh yea and to add on, I don't really need a full blown CRM solution because we do not intend to use the software to track invoices, billings, product sales etc as all those are already taken care of by another software.

I read online b4 that exchange can have a centralise contact system. Haven't use exchange b4 myself though, I stick to open source web apps most of time (unless develop ownself).

Status
Not open for further replies.