Recommendation of stylish bag for DSLR and laptop

zamsar

May 10, 2010
Recently sold my 5 million dollar home to get a new camera bag.
Was intending to get a bag which is able to fit both my 550D with 18-135mm lens and MAcbookPro 13 inch yet stylistic at the same time. Budget is around 200 to <300.
Any stylish bag to recommend.? Thanks in advance for any input given.

Was intending to get a bag which is able to fit both my 550D with 18-135mm lens and MAcbookPro 13 inch yet stylistic at the same time. Budget is around 200 to <300.

gucci or zara bag with DIY compartment??? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

just go to lowepro or crumpler or kata website to view the models then drop down to funan to look for the model u want, u should be able to get a "stylish" bag for <200 :)

Don't think a billingham pro can fit the mbp and 550d together.?

why not? haha, i got a 13" mbp and 5DMKII +2 lens for my billingham original but then its a bit tight. billingham pro should be sufficient.

Maybe you can google "Samsonite camera backpack". I saw it in Dec 2010 HWM magazine and think it is quite nice and trendy. Though I'm not sure of the price... Also it is not one of those typical camera bag brand so you will have something different.

Billingham Hadley Pro... :thumbsup: but slightly more than 300

Buy camera inserts and use this bag, it what I use:

spongebob_Lunch_Bag_1.jpg

Buy camera inserts and use this bag, it what I use:

spongebob_Lunch_Bag_1.jpg

hahaha.. your dslr will never get robbed or stolen.. if it ever happens, it means the person really like spongebob..

buy any bag that can fit your notebook that you want... then buy this

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170517765954&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

this is a good idea. i was planning to get a camera bag as well, but just as well.. this would do too..