Recommendation lady's cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

compact

Aug 11, 2004
Hello frens out there, could anybody advise me which model cam is user friendly and not too bulky to carry in a handbag and preferably a large LCD.I am not so pro into photography.Just need a cam to capture nice pictures :embrass:

Budget from $500 to $700.

Appreciate your views...

yup....if u really one something sleek....canon ixus is the way to go....can consider ixus 430 or ixus 500....

alternatively the konica minota dimage x30 and x40 i tink are really really flat and small too...

if u can work wif something slightly bigger but packed wif a load of functions....try the nikon 3700....a female friend of mine claims tt the camera fits a lady's hand pretty well...(ps: my friend is not the type wif large hands)....

most of the casio exlim series are really small and sleek too.....z4...z30...z40 etc etc...

panasonic DMC-FX1 and FX5 looks almost like the exlim series to me haha...

HP photosmart F707...

hey hey...the list is neverending ...coz many models have been made to suit ya expectations of a digicam......

ENJOY!!!!

Went shopping with my girlfriend for a digicam just now at Cathay and she chose a Nikon CP3700. Looks good, is relatively light, falls within her $500 budget and has idiot proof shooting modes. :D

The Ixus looks better, but is more expensive....

casio Z series very big LCD..
Personally I opt for sony T1. cool, sleek and macho! :) Think I will get 1 for myself!

Panasonic DMC-FX5, 4 megapixel with Optical Image Stabilizer which is very useful for taking photos..

compact said:
Hello frens out there, could anybody advise me which model cam is user friendly and not too bulky to carry in a handbag and preferably a large LCD.I am not so pro into photography.Just need a cam to capture nice pictures :embrass:

Budget from $500 to $700.

Appreciate your views...

Hi compact

The Oly C-series is pretty good..Nice colours and user friendly.. :thumbsup:
And if you want underwater photography, this series have lots of accessories to cater to that.. :) ;) thou abit pricey :confused:

Rgds..szhoe

Recommendation lady's cam

When you state "lady's cam", these should probably be the criteria:
(1) small, light-weight
(2) stylish
(3) easy to operate

My recommendations: Canon IXUS 430, Olympus Mju 410

Hello all bros, really thanks for all your advise. I still hmm..... in a lost :dunno:

IXUS i will be nice for a lady..

Hi compact,

This is a link to the digital camera from different brands. Just take a look at the design and specifications then u can ask around how much it cost. The link from dpreview shows u most of the consumer, prosumer and professional Digital Cameras , including the IXUS, Casio and many many more.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs.asp

Hope this helps.

try the casio exlim or sony dsc T1 which i have although i wouldn't exactly encourage the T1 bcoz the "chewing gum" memory stick is rather expensive. i bought the T1 bcoz of the smaller underwater housing..hehe

If I were you, I'll go for the Canon IXUS series. Nice and sleek camera with video and audio capabilities. It uses the industrial standard compact flash cards.

See, you got to decide for yourself what do you need, and what's your budget. Click here to see the IXUS series.

Status
Not open for further replies.