Recommendation for Ultra Compact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
I am way out of my league here. Need an Ultra Compact digital P&S recommendation. Ask me to recommend a dslr, I will have lots to say, but an ultra compact, I amlost.

This will be a gift for my god daughter, max size will be something like a Canon digital elph. I would like to get one that has an optical finder, minimum 4 MP, 3x zoom, and must be small and thin.

Any thoughts? thanks

Merry christmas

Deadpoet said:
This will be a gift for my god daughter, max size will be something like a Canon digital elph. I would like to get one that has an optical finder, minimum 4 MP, 3x zoom, and must be small and thin.

Since it's for a girl, and not some techno geek... Just get the SEXIEST looking ultra compact. Like the Sony T series or the Nikon S series. They look uber micro and slim, and sexy to boot. Cant go wrong. And please, try not to get black or silver - they are so boring to girls

red .. colour .. my gal love that .. lol

michhy said:
Since it's for a girl, and not some techno geek... Just get the SEXIEST looking ultra compact. Like the Sony T series or the Nikon S series. They look uber micro and slim, and sexy to boot. Cant go wrong. And please, try not to get black or silver - they are so boring to girls

michhy, ur avatar kena hack ah

Stereobox said:
michhy, ur avatar kena hack ah

Why did you say that?
I think imperfections makes the world beautiful :lovegrin:

Juz take note that Ultra compact means limitations such as red-eye prone.. lousey flash...etc.

CYRN said:
Juz take note that Ultra compact means limitations such as red-eye prone.. lousey flash...etc.

I dont think most people would mind those. My girl doesn't. And besides, people are usually standing 2-3 metres away from the camera anyway, so the built-in flash in those ultra compacts are more than enough.

As for red-eye. It depends on camera models, nothing to do with whether the camera is P&S or anything. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.