Recommendation for tripod of PnS camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.

canong2

Sep 22, 2004
www.flickr.com
Need recommendation for a small and light tripod suitable for a PnS camera... the tripod should be able to be extended as well.... the one that came free with my Fuji F30 cannot make it...
pls include the brand, price and place to get it... thanks!

before i start recommeding... whats your budget and requirements like ? eg. height extended/weight ?

before i start recommeding... whats your budget and requirements like ? eg. height extended/weight ?

As light and small as possible... height at least 1m (after extension)... can find or not? :think:

slik sprint pro... capable of taking all typical PnS cam. :thumbsup: price <S$90 and height is about 150cm without centre column extended. weight is also under 1kg

slik sprint pro... capable of taking all typical PnS cam. :thumbsup: price <S$90 and height is about 150cm without centre column extended. weight is also under 1kg

slik sprint pro :thumbsup:

using one too.... very versatile tripod & also good value for money.

slik sprint pro :thumbsup:

using one too.... very versatile tripod & also good value for money.

Any idea where is the best place to get the slik sprint pro? What is the length when it is folded up?

gee bro..

me looking for the same thing too~~ :D

got ur tripod yet?

I have a fairly new Nikon tripod for sale at a good price. Used it less than 10 times?

It's built for for PnS and prosumer cams. Super portable (can retract more than normal tripods) yet it's very good to use! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.