recommendation for MD player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenwei

Sep 6, 2002
Singapore
anyone can recommend a good MD player? thanks.

heh can I extrapolate that u like the canon ixus too?

md player? try minidisc.org
nowadays the top 2 sharp n sony have simlar features

Hi

I'm getting a Sony Net MD but dunno which one.

Get the Net MD cos the ease of recording...those old time recording can kill. This new purchase will be my 5th MD player.

I hope this help.

ya, i sure will go for NetMD, but even for NetMD, there are quite number of choices. currently i am considering N505, but saw that it can only use Akaline battery, is it truth?

i only saw that MZ-N1 can use NiMh battery... :(

btw, what is Digital Sound Preset huh?

Hi

Get one with the controller...I had one without a controller and it really put me off. I think either the 707 or the 1...get either one. Don't waste the money on that 505.

Originally posted by Encino
Hi

Get one with the controller...I had one without a controller and it really put me off. I think either the 707 or the 1...get either one. Don't waste the money on that 505.
huh? 505 dun have controller meh? i saw from

http://www.sony.com.sg/NetMD/

seem like got ler...

Originally posted by Bluestrike

no no no..
get camera stuffs!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil:
*LOL* :bsmilie: cannot lar, it's boring life without music... somemore i spent too much on cam stuffs liao... :cry:

why did you not consider a MP3?
u mean mp3 player? the price i see not much difference from MD player ler...

Originally posted by denizenx
cd mp3 player? LOL it takes me 3 or 4 trips to finish one CD...
mm... targeting MZ-N1, anyone know the cheapest price selling now? :)

Originally posted by chenwei

u mean mp3 player? the price i see not much difference from MD player ler...
Well I think that it is cheaper and lighter then the present MD devices.

Keito brought a Creative MP3 Player2 and with expan slot for another 64MB, a total of 128MB, it beat the MD hand down. It oso lighter.

Well I think that it is cheaper and lighter then the present MD devices.

Keito brought a Creative MP3 Player2 and with expan slot for another 64MB, a total of 128MB, it beat the MD hand down. It oso lighter.
mm... assume 4MB one song with 5 mins, 32 songs 160 mins, I will still prefer MD player, 74mins with LP2 can get 148 mins, LP3 can get 222 mins. memory is not cheap ler... ;p

Originally posted by chenwei

mm... assume 4MB one song with 5 mins, 32 songs 160 mins, I will still prefer MD player, 74mins with LP2 can get 148 mins, LP3 can get 222 mins. memory is not cheap ler... ;p
yeah ok lor...

Btw, the MD what brand one har?
I might be going down SLS later, so migth be able to help you find out the price.

the shop beside Cathay Photo (forgot wats the name) quoted me $480 for Sony N1 last time...

Got my Sony MZ-N1 a few months back at Dynasty Audio (2nd Fl, SLS), around $430 to $440. Look for the older guy at the middle of the shop, the rest of the younger chaps is not very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.