Recommendation for good Photo Slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2008
Punggol
Tried creating even a simple DVD photo slideshow using Roxio Creator Suite but find the output okay on PC but very very poor when played with on DVD player with large LCD/Plasma. I understand the photos get enlarged on big screen but I do find the colors tone are very poor too like VGA type.

Anyone has good experience or recommendation for a good slideshow software (free or commercial) that can display high quality output on large screen such as 42" LCD ? Thks

kelvgoh

Oct 3, 2006
Woodlands
kelvgoh.multiply.com
I've been using the Apple Mac iMovie & iDVD to create slide shows on DVD. Pretty decent output. Also allows for combination video & photo shows.

Kelvin

Jan 3, 2008
Punggol
Guess most software will have reasonable quality output when view on a PC.

Did anyone else have good experience Picasa3 for photo slideshow with decent output on a LCD TV ?

Jan 29, 2008
I just used Magix's Photo Story...quite easy to use...and not expensive too...:)

JediKnight

Jan 3, 2008
Punggol
Not sure if anyone has compared quality (color and clarify) of the output from the slideshow on DVD player against playing directly from the camera via the video out ? I noticed the photos are good but not from the DVD player after conversion to a slideslide format.

Also just wondering what type of software wedding photographer/studio use to convert those wedding photos to slideshow.

JediKnight

Jan 3, 2008
Punggol
Evaluate and found Wondershare DVD Slideshow to be very good especially the themes for transitional effects which allows few photos to be shown in one page. The only thing I wish it should have is the ability to disable the DVD menu option.

Also found the issue that I am blown-out colors which facing to be relating to the TV. The best option is to set to auto-color instead if the vivid/vibrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom