Recommendation for ear/headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
best ear phone

Sony E-888

have been using this year phone for 7 years and it still rocks after so much abuse by me everyday

still dun want to replace it because it is still the best i ever used.

but the price not cheap, got mine at $90+ 7 years ago

i highly recommend sennheiser man..... i got the sennheiser px200 foldable headphones and the sound quality is amazing :what:

doesn't cost as much as some of their high end headphones but the quality is good enough... won 5 awards :D it's only $99 :p

Can also try the Sennheiser MX-500 earphones.. reasonably price at below $35 and sounds pretty good.

Originally posted by ckiang
Best headphone (but not too portable tho) : Sennheiser HD600. ~$700. Audiophile quality, better than almost any low-mid range speaker/hifi system. :)

Regards
CK

aiya.. i'm looking for something for me to use when i'm travelling leh.. this one too big liao la.. :p

You can get the HD600 at $440. It's a great pair of audiophile headphones but for your travelling needs, a pair of sennheiser MX500 ($33) at Hung Brothers, SLS second storey ought to do the trick.

If your budget is ard $200, the beyerdynamic DT770 Pro is great for bass-heavy music.

As mentioned above, the E-888 is quite good but rather costly.

Originally posted by wallpaper
You can get the HD600 at $440. It's a great pair of audiophile headphones but for your travelling needs, a pair of sennheiser MX500 ($33) at Hung Brothers, SLS second storey ought to do the trick.

If your budget is ard $200, the beyerdynamic DT770 Pro is great for bass-heavy music.

As mentioned above, the E-888 is quite good but rather costly.

You mean the 600 dropped to $440 liao? It was $700 when a friend bought it couple of years ago.

Regards
CK

You mean the 600 dropped to $440 liao? It was $700 when a friend bought it couple of years ago.

Regards
CK

Yep, that's the price I was quoted at Hung Brothers, I bet you can get it at an even cheaper price at Wailian first floor SLS but it was closed when I went over that day. If you have money to burn, I suggest the AKG-K1000 which retails for about $900. :)

Originally posted by wallpaper
Yep, that's the price I was quoted at Hung Brothers, I bet you can get it at an even cheaper price at Wailian first floor SLS but it was closed when I went over that day. If you have money to burn, I suggest the AKG-K1000 which retails for about $900. :)

Nah, I only have budget for a HD570. :)

Regards
CK

I'm using a Koss Sportapro fro my portable player, it's light and portable, with nice sound..

A sennheiser HD 457 at home, affortable and good tho..

Nah, I only have budget for a HD570. :)

Regards
CK

I don't think the HD570 is very good, go for the HD580 if you can still find it. I think it's much better.

I heard great user comments about the Sony 7506 (also known as V6) which retails for slightly under $200. Go test it out, you might be impressed.

Originally posted by Linkster
wat's it's length? i juz need to use it on the bus/mrt when travelling so nonid so long i think..
i put my mp3 player in my pocket and wear the ear phones
i will have to bend my head down abit
if i straighten my body then canot liao, too short, the ear phone will fall off my ears

unless u going to hand hold ur discman/mp3 player all the while or on a desk, this ear phone canot make it

but the sound it produces is top notch! esp, with its price tag

Originally posted by pker88
Sony E-888 too i use it for soo long
now the price is more cheaper appox 70-80

even when i spoit i still go back to the same model

mine got a bit of problem now after 7 years of abuse

dunno if i should go back to the same one leh....

got any better one?

read some review saying that this one

http://www.rl898.com/img/ej_big/A8.jpg

is better than Sony E888 if you like to listen to instrutment and vocal, anyone seen this earphone in S'pore??

i want to buy a earphone with good bass. ckiang, please don't recommend those big big one. one the back cover of the package, how do I see which one is better or powerful bass than the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.