Recommendation for Basic Photography Course

lyj123

May 26, 2011
Hi everyone! I got a Canon 600d 2days ago. I am new to DSLR and photography in fact.

Am looking at taking up a course but don't know which one to go to:
- School of Photography
- Knowledge Bowl
- Canon

Anyone went to any of the above or got better recommendation elsewhere?

Thanks!

Haha since the canon one is free, of course go to that one first

Haha since the canon one is free, of course go to that one first

Went to the free one already this afternoon. It's just a product training... how to access the various functions.

Would like to learn more about photography, more in depth stuff like exposure

lyj123 said:
Went to the free one already this afternoon. It's just a product training... how to access the various functions.

Would like to learn more about photography, more in depth stuff like exposure

Join.The.Randomers :bsmilie:

Hi everyone! I got a Canon 600d 2days ago. I am new to DSLR and photography in fact.

Am looking at taking up a course but don't know which one to go to:
- School of Photography
- Knowledge Bowl
- Canon

Anyone went to any of the above or got better recommendation elsewhere?

Thanks!

http://www.substation.org/basic-photography-course/
Check this out!

Yes i would recommend u to go PSS which is mentioned by one of the clubsnappers. PSS stands for photographic society of spore, very well establised organisation with very knowledgable instructors. Strongly recommended that as i've personally went for their courses before. Before i attend the course, very blur on almost everything, after i went..... two thumbs up!

forgot to mentioned that if u r attending basic course, they have a very well designed course structure that covers almost everything that u need to start off your hobby!

hope the info helps!

Yes i would recommend u to go PSS which is mentioned by one of the clubsnappers. PSS stands for photographic society of spore, very well establised organisation with very knowledgable instructors. Strongly recommended that as i've personally went for their courses before. Before i attend the course, very blur on almost everything, after i went..... two thumbs up!

forgot to mentioned that if u r attending basic course, they have a very well designed course structure that covers almost everything that u need to start off your hobby!

hope the info helps!

Wow... thanks for recommending this! It seems to be the most comprehensive course among those that I have looked up.