Recommendation for All-in-one Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Dong Moon

May 3, 2004
Great World City, Singapore
Can anyone recommend which brand to buy for all-in-one printer which have scanning, photocopying, and printing function with affordable price ? Recently have to throw away my old printer after using non-original ink....so sad.

The Brother 7010 is quite good, laser printer with scan/copy/print functions 3 in 1. Price is quite affordable too, i think its around ~$280.

Only problem is that it is in black and white only...

the colour laser printer will cost about 700 above...

The Brother 7010 is quite good, laser printer with scan/copy/print functions 3 in 1. Price is quite affordable too, i think its around ~$280.

Only problem is that it is in black and white only...

the colour laser printer will cost about 700 above...

Oh ... i see, too bad only in black and white. Actually I am looking for colour one, so at the same time I also can print some photos. I ever buy Canon, but the color printed out and the color in my computer is not the same. That's why I am quite worry to buy Canon again.

speaking of which, colour laserjet and colour inkjet, how's the quality between them?

Epson is good. My fren Ming just bot a Canon too..

for me.. a HP.

:lovegrin:

ill go for the Epson CX7300. Epson inks dry really fast. when u print on a canon or hp inkjet, the prints come out still damp and if ur not careful, ur fingers can smudge it. Epson produces perfectly dry prints.

plus, i've had the best experiences with Epson when it comes to using Orink 3rd party inks!:bsmilie: HP printers don't really take well to 3rd party inks.

i thi9nk the CX7300 is about $170. if u want ADF, gotta go for the highest end model, around $330

I used to have Epson printer which is always jammed till I switched over to HP. Excellent.
There are many 3-1 or 4-1 [print, copy, scan and fax].all are very attractive price easily <200.
I will go for HP. Excellent product and excellent after sales if u need it[so far, my two HP printer are ok and no repair reqd, one is 2 years and the other is 1 year, both working fine.

ill go for the Epson CX7300. Epson inks dry really fast. when u print on a canon or hp inkjet, the prints come out still damp and if ur not careful, ur fingers can smudge it. Epson produces perfectly dry prints.

plus, i've had the best experiences with Epson when it comes to using Orink 3rd party inks!:bsmilie: HP printers don't really take well to 3rd party inks.

i thi9nk the CX7300 is about $170. if u want ADF, gotta go for the highest end model, around $330

O...i see. What do you mean by ADF ?

automatic document feeder - the thingy where you put ur papers there and it automatically 'sucks' it in and scans it for u

unlike tigereye, i've had a horrible experience with HP. i got an officejet 6110 a few years back. within 1 yr (during warranty period), it spoilt. it was fixed and barely 1 year later, it was spoilt again. this time, HP said they cannot fix it and i must trade in. so i traded it in and topped up $150+ for anotehr set of the exact same model. the first set i got had a dead fax system. i exchanged it. and now, barely a few months after i got the exchange, the roller has problem and it can't print anymore. no more HP for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.