recommendation for a simple mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata76

Apr 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi all..my logitech mouse ..being with me for 8 years..finally uplorry...

so in need for the next better player...

anyone can recommend me

1 retractable cord type
2 non small cute ones..my hands are big.
3 say...under $20?

yeah..just need a fuss free non gimmick mouse.for every por..i mean surfing.

Bro for your budget there's loads of mice but likely that the extremely highly recommended ones are more pricey. Unless you game, I really doubt it matters much, just go to the shops to compare. Challenger Funan leaves the mice out of packaging for you to try IIRC you can head there and if the price is too high you can always look elsewhere. :) Cheers!

Simple mouse is cheap and plenty lah... good or not is another issue all together...

I would assume you want retractable-cord mouse for convenience when moving around. If you could consider cordless mouse you could try Sensonic M150. It runs on one AA battery and runs long (have not changed battery in mine for 2 months or so). The mouse is medium-sized. And best of all, it's only $19.90 at HN last time I checked.

Nowadays I always use corded optical mouse. I did buy two cordless mice but disliked them due to the fractional time delay which was irritating.

With corded mouse you do not have to worry about:
• when battery will suddenly run out, at a critical moment.
• hassle of having to replace the battery periodically.
• battery leaking chemicals and destroying the contacts, if accidentally left inside mouse in storage and not used for long time.

According to your written requirements this one may meet your specification. Not sure if sold in SG. But big store like Challenger would probably have it. If not, just look around Funan and SLS.

Dynex

7653088_sa.jpg

Last edited:
Bro for your budget there's loads of mice but likely that the extremely highly recommended ones are more pricey. Unless you game, I really doubt it matters much, just go to the shops to compare. Challenger Funan leaves the mice out of packaging for you to try IIRC you can head there and if the price is too high you can always look elsewhere. :) Cheers!

to find a good mouse, you should take advice from a cat.

but i don't think that they have the cheap retractable ones out.

usually the ones that come with the retractable cable are the notebook mice which are pretty small.

If its going to last you another 8 years.. $40 or 50 is a small price to pay.
Think of the cost per clicks :bsmilie:

anyone can recommend me

1 retractable cord type
3 say...under $20?

Walk one round in sim lim and funan. You will be spoilt for choices

Nowadays I always use corded optical mouse. I did buy two cordless mice but disliked them due to the fractional time delay which was irritating.

With corded mouse you do not have to worry about:
• when battery will suddenly run out, at a critical moment.
• hassle of having to replace the battery periodically.
• battery leaking chemicals and destroying the contacts, if accidentally left inside mouse in storage and not used for long time.

According to your written requirements this one may meet your specification. Not sure if sold in SG. But big store like Challenger would probably have it. If not, just look around Funan and SLS.

Dynex

This one looks good..hopefully is not those small ones..aka mice..I got big hands.

but i don't think that they have the cheap retractable ones out.

usually the ones that come with the retractable cable are the notebook mice which are pretty small.

Retractable cable for notebook mice mar... You mean there are people who use retractable mice for desktop?

i recommend the door mouse ;D

images

cute and cuddly too!

anyone can recommend me

1 retractable cord type
3 say...under $20?

I think you should go for soemthing like this:

computer-mouse-belt-buckle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.