Recommendation for a photo & laptop backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleaz

Jul 11, 2008
www.flickr.com
Hello,

I'm looking to get a backpack that can fit my laptop (13.3") and photo equipment: Small DSLR, 2 small lenses, flash & tripod. Budget within $150. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm looking to get a backpack that can fit my laptop (13.3") and photo equipment: Small DSLR, 2 small lenses, flash & tripod. Budget within $150. Any recommendations?

Thanks.
checked out lowepro website?

Look at the Lowepro Fastpack range. Pretty good bags, but my main gripe is the sparseness of the padding on its shoulder straps - padding is very thin.

can try kata bags as well, I use a DR-467.. quite sturdy and comfortable with heavy loads (1 body + 3 lenses + flash) + 14.1" laptop + accessories/cables/etc. there's space for u to pack your tripod on the side too.

though with your gear and budget, think you can try looking at the Sensitivity-V. slightly smaller and compact, but fitted me more snugly than the 467, though it happened to be out of my budget!

can try kata bags as well, I use a DR-467.. quite sturdy and comfortable with heavy loads (1 body + 3 lenses + flash) + 14.1" laptop + accessories/cables/etc. there's space for u to pack your tripod on the side too.

though with your gear and budget, think you can try looking at the Sensitivity-V. slightly smaller and compact, but fitted me more snugly than the 467, though it happened to be out of my budget!
Where can we buy Kata bags in Singapore? What's the price range?

Where can we buy Kata bags in Singapore? What's the price range?

K-13 at Peninsular, and John 3:16 at Funan should carry Kata. Go to the shops for a check on prices. Price ranges from a few dollars for a pouch to a few hundred for bigger bags.

K-13 at Peninsular, and John 3:16 at Funan should carry Kata. Go to the shops for a check on prices. Price ranges from a few dollars for a pouch to a few hundred for bigger bags.

not much stocks already (left red color). John 3:16 don't carry kata.

TS, u can consider lowepro computrekker aw. Think cathay now $140+.

:)

Naneupro - Bravo series (backpack) and the Sierra case can fit in notebook + lens i think, should be safely within your $150 budget. They're retailing at Style Evolution - Iluma Bugis shopping mall.

Heard that there won't be any new shipment of Kata bags. Saw a few models at K-13.

how about bagman. there's only one model right

case logic? look good oso...

The moulded shell won't fit any camera with a grip. I think caselogic is still very green at making camera bags, so I wouldn't use their pro photo products just yet. Give them a bit more time and I'm sure they'll come up with stuff that will rock our socks.

i use this as well

with 2 bodies, and like, 3 - 4 lenses + laptop

much better than compudaypak from lowepro, that one is way too blocky

i use this as well

with 2 bodies, and like, 3 - 4 lenses + laptop

much better than compudaypak from lowepro, that one is way too blocky

i'm currently using compudaypack. it's simply too small, with me using the tripod more often and carrying 2 bodies & 3 lenses.

u got it here or in singapore?

Hello,

Thanks.
had a similar predicament and found a very satisfactory solution for less then $40. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454559

too ex..take DR467 as example...is only 110 to 125 over here..

Was thinking of getting this too ! But can't find it in SG... when did you get yours for $110 to $125 ???

Thought of getting it from msia but it'll cost be ard $130...

Wow, the DR-467 looks nice.

Any updates on where it can be found in SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.