Recommendation for a messenger bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartman2000

Dec 10, 2008
Pasir Ris
Alright guys, I need help looking for those very conventional and traditional type of messenger bag.. willing to spend about 60 on it. Maybe more. Trying to avoid brands like crumpler and timbuk2 as much as possible as i dont find the cost to be justified. thanks..

ah bo you go to marketplace the buy and sell segment la.
there got alot, i hope you are not at the wrong place - here. ;)

Lol there's only camera stuff there. I'm looking for a general purpose sling bag.

Looks for brands like Bagman or Zinc. Bagman is available in a lot of places, while Zinc can be found in their own shop. There are many different sizes of messenger bag, so it is best that you look for yourself.

got a pirated timbuk2 messenger bag (as good as real cuz i have many friends who own their bags and i always touch and feel) in vietnam for sgd15 lol..

build is like exactly the same :p

but in singapore, i think zinc and ink have choices in your budget

timbuk2 is good... but out of yr budget. next best is zinc i guess.

Today I went to look at Manhattan Portage. The price is quite o.o. Though I quite like the Cornell model which can be had for USD65+18SGD. About 112 SGD :O

Yeah I went to Zinc too, after all it's the place where I got my last bag. Browsed through their current designs and.. didn't really find what I was looking for.

Found some on Amazon that I wouldn't mind getting. Wonder if similar designs are available in Singapore?

Today I went to look at Manhattan Portage. The price is quite o.o. Though I quite like the Cornell model which can be had for USD65+18SGD. About 112 SGD :O

Yeah I went to Zinc too, after all it's the place where I got my last bag. Browsed through their current designs and.. didn't really find what I was looking for.

Found some on Amazon that I wouldn't mind getting. Wonder if similar designs are available in Singapore?
tried Bugis?

Pasar Malam?? :D

I have a Fossil full leather messager bag i brown colour in excellent condition. Willing to let go at $60. If interested pls contact me at my pm.
i can email u the photo to u

Alright guys, I need help looking for those very conventional and traditional type of messenger bag.. willing to spend about 60 on it. Maybe more. Trying to avoid brands like crumpler and timbuk2 as much as possible as i dont find the cost to be justified. thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.