Recommendation for a CF card holder?

ryanlcl

Aug 19, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi there, anyone can recommend a good holder for CF cards, something like the Pixel Pocket Rocket?

Btw, where could I get a Pixel Pocket Rocket at a good price?

Thanks! :)

Thanks catchlights. ;)

Btw, where's T K Photo (it's T K Foto Technic right?) located? I checked the web and saw one at Shaw Towers and one at Funan so not sure which is which.

Thanks catchlights. ;)

Btw, where's T K Photo (it's T K Foto Technic right?) located? I checked the web and saw one at Shaw Towers and one at Funan so not sure which is which.

Funan. TK used to be @ Shaw Towers :)

I use this. I think $20~ from Cathay. I can fit in 14 CF Cards and 3 SD Cards –*I bet I can still put in more.

1116180958-large.jpg

I use this. I think $20~ from Cathay. I can fit in 14 CF Cards and 3 SD Cards –*I bet I can still put in more.

1116180958-large.jpg

Pls pardon the stupid noob question, but do you still need/safe to keep your CF card in the plastic casing when its in this pouch?:dunno:

Txs in advance for the advice.:)

Pls pardon the stupid noob question, but do you still need/safe to keep your CF card in the plastic casing when its in this pouch?:dunno:

I'm using that too.But i don't put my SD cards in plastic casings:)

just thinking I would rather safe keep in pockets of the bag, since the CF plastic case is already compact, need not to get another separate pouch. I'm afraid when place every cards in the pouch, what happens if i misplaced the pouch! :what:

is more organized to use a memory card wallet, so you will know if there is any card missing, beside, you can also know which card is used and unused by place the cards front facing or back facing in the wallet.

btw, you can just store the memory card in the wallet directly, don't need the casing anymore.

the CF cards is rather robust, this is a truth case happen in CS, a pros left the CF card in his pants after an assignment, and the pants washed in the washing machine overnight, the CF card survived, and the files is still readable the nextday morning.

but please DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

No la... no need those plastic cases which I throw away once I got a new card. Too lay chay lah and btw, the LowePro above is padded.

Thks all for your advice. Will go down TK to get one this weekend. :)

i actually got the sandisk casing as free gift when i purchase my drybox from CP few months ago.

Card-Case-Interior.jpg

its a hardcase with pockets inside that suit CF, SD.
not sure where to get though, probably can try CP see whether they still have it

i actually got the sandisk casing as free gift when i purchase my drybox from CP few months ago.

Card-Case-Interior.jpg

its a hardcase with pockets inside that suit CF, SD.
not sure where to get though, probably can try CP see whether they still have it

This is a free gift when you get certain Sandisk memory cards.I think one of the advertisers in mass sales has this:)