Recommendation Camera for Wedding Videography

Kent Chung

Mar 4, 2017
singapore
Hi i'm interest in wedding videography, and im looking for some recommendation for camera *especially Micro four third camera.

Welcome to ClubSNAP.
Best starting point is to define your requirements. State clearly what is 'must have', what is 'good to have' and what is 'nice to have'. Then head over to the review sites and check the features and functions. In addition, you can also browse through the other forums here focusing on MFT cameras.

Hi I need camera to take naked ladies also... got nice recommendation? I want can take clear clear one...

Hi i'm interest in wedding videography, and im looking for some recommendation for camera *especially Micro four third camera.

MFT camera for video, the model came to my mind is Panasonic GH4 , (or the new GH5).
Never use the camera myself before, only saw reviews on the GH4

Saw some review also mentioned the older Panasonic G7 also good camera to start with if on lower budget. But I think it does not has a mic input or headphone jack.

Hi I need camera to take naked ladies also... got nice recommendation? I want can take clear clear one...
You want to take picture to make it last longer? :bsmilie: :devil:

Gents, stay on topic, please.

Is your interest a hobby or a business? If business you need to consider what your client wants - digital or print, etc. what lenses you need, a second body, process workflow, and so on.

If just a hobby anything goes.

GH4, GH5, G85, they should all do the job. It really boils down to what your budget is and what functions you need.

Personally I'd say the a6300 (while not mft), is a worthwhile consideration as well. The larger sensor will perform better in poor lighting conditions.

I've used the Panasonic GH4 in the past with a handheld stabilizer and it worked pretty well!

Go for the best. Get a Red.

dont waste your time with 4 thirds. Go with Sony A7 like people recommended.

What about the Samsung with 4K?

I always was keen to have a GH4.

Samsung NX1 is excellent in the AF department. BUT H.265 codec was ahead of it's time and Samsung has since closed down it's camera division entirely. So collectors can buy it as a relic of unfulfilled potential.