Recommend weather resistant mirrorless camera

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
I had asked this 1.5 years ago.... but haven't had to buy a camera yet and there was nothing really ideal then too.

So.... fast forward to now... I wonder if there is anything in the market that fulfils these criteria (I have changed some since too):

- Mirrorless with sensor at least micro 4/3 or larger
- Weather resistant
- With built-in Wifi
- Video 1080i/60fps (4k will be very welcome)
- Under 500g incl. batteries (body only)
- With image stabilization preferably
- With viewfinder preferably
- Preferably retro styling with manual control dials
- Budget is flexible but preferably under $2500.

It seems like weather resistant cameras have gone out of fashion with manufacturers?
Don't seem to see newer models with weather resistant features.
But I don't know the market that well as of now so many some people can recommend me something good.

I had asked this 1.5 years ago.... but haven't had to buy a camera yet and there was nothing really ideal then too.

So.... fast forward to now... I wonder if there is anything in the market that fulfils these criteria (I have changed some since too):

- Weather resistant
- With built-in Wifi

It seems like weather resistant cameras have gone out of fashion with manufacturers?
But I don't know the market that well as of now so many some people can recommend me something good.

Profit margin of cameras are v thin..... And camera companies are not doing well lately.

I wonder if there is anything in the market that fulfils these criteria:

- Weather resistant
- With built-in Wifi

Olympus Em10 Mark II.

I have bought EM5 Mark II and very happy with its features.
And very happy with the price and gifts too.
Got an extra 45mm F1.8 lens as free gift during COMEX days.
Also, I only paid $10 more for the limited edition titanium body that is super chio and also feels lighter and of course titanium is tougher as well.
So overall I feel I got a super deal for a super chio and great camera.
This camera fulfils all the criteria I am looking for (finally) and more.
Funny noone recommended this though someone recommended EM5 but the II is very much improved in all aspects (after I read a review) and fills the gaps that the EM5 could not fulfil.

Congrats! I have EM5 first gen and am very happy. MK2 is on my bucket list. 45mm, though not weatherproof, is a great portrait lens and my favourite.

I have bought EM5 Mark II and very happy with its features. And very happy with the price and gifts too. Got an extra 45mm F1.8 lens as free gift during COMEX days. Also, I only paid $10 more for the limited edition titanium body that is super chio and also feels lighter and of course titanium is tougher as well. So overall I feel I got a super deal for a super chio and great camera. This camera fulfils all the criteria I am looking for (finally) and more. Funny noone recommended this though someone recommended EM5 but the II is very much improved in all aspects (after I read a review) and fills the gaps that the EM5 could not fulfil.

How much you bought it?

I have bought EM5 Mark II and very happy with its features.

I second this :)
I did not get the Titanium edition :(
But I did get the SG50 bundle with a 12-40mm f/2.8 M zuiko pro lens, and this is also weather sealed. Both in for around 2350, including 64gb Sd card and some other goodies, from TK Foto.