Recommend slider for videography

eycoW

Apr 7, 2009
Hello guys. I'm new to videography and i would like to buy a slider for my Canon 5D mk2 + Tokina wide angle.

Any recommendation for slider and where can i buy them? Budget between $200-$600. if you have any sample video, please do share them with me as well!

Hello guys. I'm new to videography and i would like to buy a slider for my Canon 5D mk2 + Tokina wide angle.

Any recommendation for slider and where can i buy them? Budget between $200-$600. if you have any sample video, please do share them with me as well!
The best slider is the one you have with you. The one you have with you is the one you can fit in your camera bag or trouser pocket.

Consider the Edelkrone Slider One 1X slide), the Ulanzi Micro One(2X slide), or the Edelkrone Wing (4x slide)
1X slide is the easiest to stabilise for the 5D. Any tripod will do; in fact no tripod or high hat is required. For 2x and 4x slide, you tripod has to have a wider footprint.

Last edited:
Hello do you know where to buy those slider locally in Singapore?

Thanks

Got one while on a trip in China, a little over $100 sgd for a 80cm carbon fiber slider that works pretty well. Downside is that you will need two tripods if you plan to slide the entire length. Load wise it's probably more than enough, works with a Benro S6 video head and a 70D + 70-200, so your setup shouldn't be much of a problem.

The closest I can find on aliexpress is something like this