Recommend Seafood Buffet DINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Hi,
I'm looking for a good seafood buffet restaurant for dinner over the weekend.
Preferably one that has a a good selection of raw oysters, lobsters, crabs and large prawns.
No budget restriction.
Thanks.

For seafood, can try Fullerton, i'm not sure if they still do it but last time i went it was excellent. Also, iirc i think Pan Pac also have pretty good seafood buffet.

Since budget is no problem, i would definitely recommend hotel restaurants. Vienna in my opinion is over rated...

For seafood, can try Fullerton, i'm not sure if they still do it but last time i went it was excellent. Also, iirc i think Pan Pac also have pretty good seafood buffet.

Thanks for your recommendation. I checked out Fullerton... it seems good value for money. At $48++, there's lobster, oyster, crab, tiger prawns, and sashimi... and I get to eat for 4 hours. Hmmm... I think I will settle for this one.
Pan Pac's seafood is BBQ and they only have the small seafood items.

Since budget is no problem, i would definitely recommend hotel restaurants. Vienna in my opinion is over rated...

Yup... was looking for hotel restaurants... wanted to hear some views on which hotels have good ones. :)

I'd go for Merchant Court hotel...20% off if u charge to UOB..lol

why buffet since budget aint a problem? Go Long Beach and spend just a few thousand dollars for a fabulous meal - served.

Also, if for business meal, forget buffet. Buffet is the most distracting type of meal as you hardly get the attention of everyone when the host need to talk.

Many fine chinese dining has lovely seafood. but you may get bills like $300 for a fish, $500 per lobster per head, etc. If the budget justify, just take out the stack of cash and flip during payment. You will indeed earn the respect of the captain.

And, enjoy the meal. We hope to hear how great the meal was man. Cheers!

"No budget restriction."

Is a big statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.