Recommend P & S camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

kababoom

Nov 23, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi would like some advise for experts here :)
Thinking of getting a P & S cam must have good performance under low-light condition; i'm quite incline to get the Fujifilm F30 for the positive review under low light and low noise using high ISO but the price is kinda of steep looking more of a budget for abt $400 and would prefer to use AA batteries.
any recommendations?

Thks in advance :)

thks for the quick info :)
For F11 or F20 @ ISO 1600 how would it perform in low light condition? cos this camera is used mainly for night scenery without the use of tripod

For F11 or F20 @ ISO 1600 how would it perform in low light condition? cos this camera is used mainly for night scenery without the use of tripod
ISO 1600 i think produces much noise and needed to be compensated by a longer shutter, without a tripod of a support, i guess the pix would be blur

So far Fujifilm has very good and low noise control in low light condition. If it cannot perform as your expectation, I dun think other brand of P&S camera can perform better.

i've seen pics taken by fellow clubsnapers using F30 in low light environment & it produces very good results making me quite incline to get this model but the only putoff is the budget.
tat why looking around for other alternative :)

There are a few used F30s for sale in the Marketplace now, only a few months old I believe and going for around 400 i think, very worthwhile buy I would say at that price. I'm extremely happy with my F30! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.