Recommend me some places to print my images

Shahmatt

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.snapshotbasket.com
I'm looking for places to print images. For a variety of sizes. Can you guys recommend me some outlets that are good and cheap?

I highly recommend you learn how to use the "search" function. Your question is a common one.

Rashkae!

Can't you see people are new member? You can choose not to answer. Why must you answer in that way? So rude.

Rashkae!

Can't you see people are new member? You can choose not to answer. Why must you answer in that way? So rude.
I have to agree with Rashkae.
using search function is best way to get results fast and accurate, especially we do not know what TS is exactly looking for...

lab print or inkjet print, shop locations, price/quality expectation etc..

Last edited:
I'm looking for places to print images. For a variety of sizes. Can you guys recommend me some outlets that are good and cheap?

Good is never cheap. Cheap most of the time is never good.:)

Rashkae!

It was not rude at all. It was straightforward. And using the Search before posting a new thread is common forum courtesy, as well as part of the CS terms of use.

Rashkae!

"New member"?

What does "Join Date: Apr 2008" mean then?

Anyways, I've found that the cheapest places to print are actually found in Clementi Central. Not exactly recommended by other Clubsnap members but if you want cheap, that is probably the place to go.

Rashkae!

Calling someone's name with exclamation is no difference

It was not rude at all. It was straightforward. And using the Search before posting a new thread is common forum courtesy, as well as part of the CS terms of use.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::think: Maybe.

Anyways, I've found that the cheapest places to print are actually found in Clementi Central. Not exactly recommended by other Clubsnap members but if you want cheap, that is probably the place to go.

I find that the quality of their prints is not very good. If you are printing only 4R sizes and want it cheap, then I would rather you go to the Fujifilm photolab inside the Cityvibe complex very nearby to do your prints. Costs 25 cents each for >10 4R prints but quality is much better. Just ask the lady not to do any adjustments for you if you have already done your pp on a calibrated monitor. Sometimes she has the habit of brightening up your photos drastically when you actually intended them to be low-key shots.

I find that the quality of their prints is not very good. If you are printing only 4R sizes and want it cheap, then I would rather you go to the Fujifilm photolab inside the Cityvibe complex very nearby to do your prints. Costs 25 cents each for >10 4R prints but quality is much better. Just ask the lady not to do any adjustments for you if you have already done your pp on a calibrated monitor. Sometimes she has the habit of brightening up your photos drastically when you actually intended them to be low-key shots.

Well, I'm looking at a range of print sizes. From 3R up to A3. I guess for the smaller sizes I'll look around Clementi central. But the larger ones can be costly so looking at my options.

@1Ds. I agree with what you say- good may not be cheap, and cheap is rarely good. So I guess what I mean is, I need what is good, but for the best price.

Last edited: