recommend me adigital camera under $300 pls

avenged4u

Aug 31, 2010
hi guys im fairly new to this so i need some help in deciding a good digital camera.open to opinions and brand doesnt really matter.:)

This question has been asked many times before.Try searching 'Recommend me a compact camera' and you'll get LOTS of answers...

hi guys im fairly new to this so i need some help in deciding a good digital camera.open to opinions and brand doesnt really matter.:)

Go to the shops like Courts, Harvey norman, etc. List down all cameras that you think look nice, feel ok to use and fit your budget. Then go google the reviews and make an informed decision. Easy, right?

Considering that you are new, and this is your first post, sorry that the replies seems a bit harsh. However please note that there are currently too many models of digital cameras out there for any one person to keep track of, hence it might be better for you to make a trip down to the nearest electronics store (e.g. Best Denki, Harvey Norman or Courts) and ask them for recommendations of cameras within your budget (< $300).

If you still can't make up your mind after hands-on with the recommendations, at least you will have a short-listed selection of which cameras you prefer. Then perhaps you might want to come back and ask for opinions on those you short-listed. :)

Oh, and the customary welcome to ClubSNAP. :cool:

a camera is a very personal thing, what i like you might not like... its like durian not everyone likes..

so its really up to you when you go see and feel for yourself at a shop..

you can shortlist and ask for comments based on your needs and wants, as well as the type of usage you will be needing for the camera...

nowadays, the price range oso quite huge so what is ur budget? how much are you willing to spend on this camera?

for fun? for hobby? for family?

these are all questions you have to answer yourself..

hope you will find time to go try some out first~!

how about looking at a prosumer? It allows u room to grow from a simple PNS digi cam. ;)