Recommend me a photographer vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Hi everyone,

Just wanted a recommendation for a vest. Pix and price you paid for it is welcome and where to get it. Giving up my "SBO(Lowepro S&F Shoulder Harness & Deluxe Belt)" although its very comfy. My bag dun have space for it.:sweat:

I need something that hold 1 lens or 2, 1 Quantum Battery, some CFs, some dslr batteries, pen & paper, lighter and a pack of cigarettes.:sweat:

Thankyou in advance!:thumbsup:
Max 2.8;)

Which shop here have wide variety of vests? I went CP, only got 1 pc.

Canonvest.jpg

HeWolf said:
I think your Honda logo is upside-down.

i was bout to post too.. it's "tom-baa-lake".. btw, upon seeing the vest i'm curious wat the "wearer" drives to photoshoot.. any clue for us?

DT_ said:
i was bout to post too.. it's "tom-baa-lake".. btw, upon seeing the vest i'm curious wat the "wearer" drives to photoshoot.. any clue for us?

F1 :thumbsup:

cool-vest.jpg

i got one of these for sale ... interested?

Expiredyoghurt said:
cool-vest.jpg

i got one of these for sale ... interested?

I like alot of pocket. Dun like zip, zip tend to scratch lens. also, the pocket dun look big enough for lens changing. There's no amplets to secure bag straps or camera straps.

i bought 2 vest from tcw,
the 1st one i find the 2 front bottom pockets too small and shallow, if put flash or 70-200 lens, very difficult to take out.

so went back and buy the other one with big pockets, this one also more cooling because it uses netting. but the netting (cotton like material) was torn due to me very rough. my mom used the netting used for washing clothes (nylon like material) as a replacement, no problem so far (using it for 1 year liao).

denniskee said:
i bought 2 vest from tcw,
the 1st one i find the 2 front bottom pockets too small and shallow, if put flash or 70-200 lens, very difficult to take out.

so went back and buy the other one with big pockets, this one also more cooling because it uses netting. but the netting (cotton like material) was torn due to me very rough. my mom used the netting used for washing clothes (nylon like material) as a replacement, no problem so far (using it for 1 year liao).

Hi denniskee,

Cam show me your 2nd one?;)

Thanks
Max 2.8

how many ppl here actually wear such vests?? i still hav 1 from the cp tokina 12-24 promo buried in my closet

Event photographers and wedding photographers wear vest for easy accessibility.

Not hobbist. When I shoot for fun, I also won't want to wear...Hot!

Max 2.8 said:
Event photographers and wedding photographers wear vest for easy accessibility.

Not hobbist. When I shoot for fun, I also won't want to wear...Hot!
Hi Max 2.8,
The vest you were looking for, so far is the coolest looking one, pity you didn't find it, if you do can PM me where to get it?

A vest is better than lugging around a bag. But I don't like to advertise for the camera company, not that I don't like them... just that they have the weirdess wording like Canon Professional or Nikon Professional, paiseh to even wear it. :embrass:

I had tried to remove the wordings but in the end torn it only, due to my rush rush work. :sweat:

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.