Recommend me a good cake knife?

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi again.

Can you recommend me a good cake knife? Just tired of seeing my cakes which I took long hours, from putting ingredients together to taking out of the oven and then spoilt by the knife ...

TIA!

when you cut the cake, dip knife in water, repeat after each slice.

you can try learning from this guy:

October%2Bnov%2B2010%2B376.jpg

The mechanical ones are good. They're basically breadcutters, but work great on cakes.

So, when can we taste? :D

Gd cakes are best eaten whole, use teeth to cut!!

Machetes. Able to cut through anything. Durians!

ok... not to OT anymore. you can try to look for Japanese knives. they're very sharp. especially those small ones. i know they still have those hand-made ones and not the machine fabricated ones that are pretty sharp.... and pretty pricey too

hallo, can use parang lah...make cakes for eating...sooner or later also end up in stomach...why need special knife to cut ????

Hi again.

Can you recommend me a good cake knife? Just tired of seeing my cakes which I took long hours, from putting ingredients together to taking out of the oven and then spoilt by the knife ...

TIA!

Adam, you bake ????

how come u never bring cakes to so many of our gatherings and talks ???

ed9119 said:
Adam, you bake ????

how come u never bring cakes to so many of our gatherings and talks ???

Maybe never bring 'cos got no knife to cut? :dunno:

karate masters can cut glass bottles bare handed, same for cutting cakes.

31bonuslevels-6.jpg

Try Daiso. Cheap and good.

Get to know a Jedi and borrow his light saber. Ought to be able to cleanly cut your cakes, but do remember to share it with the Jedi! Or he will separate your head from your torso!

Edit: Sorry, I know it's lame, but it's Kopitiam anyway!