May 6, 2015
Singapore
Hi folks, I'm looking for a camera bag that can fit the following:

(1) my Sony A6000 with kit lens

(2) Sigma 19mm f2.8 lens

(3) Sigma 30mm f2.8 lens

(4) Sony 50mm f1.8 lens

(5) Sony 55-210mm zoom lens

Most importantly, it's protected from rain, easily accessible for changing lens. So that I won't miss any great moments during my holiday trip.

I've a backpack from Chrome(Chrome Yalta ) which can fit my laptop and foldable tripod.

Thank you,

Kimurayuki

whats your preference of type of bag? Sling or Backpack?
Any specified budget? **an indicator will be nice..
you want the bag to fit your tripod inside or ???

whats your preference of type of bag? Sling or Backpack?
Any specified budget? **an indicator will be nice..
you want the bag to fit your tripod inside or ???

If possible, a backpack to fit my tripod. But I'm still considering that a sling bag will be easy for me to access my camera and lenses when I wanted to shoot or change lenses on the spot of the scene.
My budget is between $50-$100.

If possible, a backpack to fit my tripod. But I'm still considering that a sling bag will be easy for me to access my camera and lenses when I wanted to shoot or change lenses on the spot of the scene.
My budget is between $50-$100.

looking at the budget, I would suggest that you just use a normal backpack (not the camera ones) and get some camera bag inserts from ebay, that probably will be the more economical choice.

Then, with a sling bag, I think you will not be able to stuff your tripod in. Given the working budget, I think you may want to look at Lowepro shoulder bags (I think Cathay Photo is the distributor of this brand). I can't say that the ones that fit your budget can fit all ur gears. Might have to top up abit more.

Then again, when choosing bags, it's also quite important to bring your gears down to see if the weight/size matches.

looking at the budget, I would suggest that you just use a normal backpack (not the camera ones) and get some camera bag inserts from ebay, that probably will be the more economical choice.

Then, with a sling bag, I think you will not be able to stuff your tripod in. Given the working budget, I think you may want to look at Lowepro shoulder bags (I think Cathay Photo is the distributor of this brand). I can't say that the ones that fit your budget can fit all ur gears. Might have to top up abit more.

Then again, when choosing bags, it's also quite important to bring your gears down to see if the weight/size matches.

Thank you for your advice. In fact, i'm planning to put my tripod into my current backpack, and then carry a sling bag just for my Sony A6000 and 4 other lenses. So I don't have to put down my backpack and retrieve the lens while changing lens. I think the idea of having a sling bag will be easy for me to get fast access to my camera and lenses. I don't mind carrying my backpack(with tripod and laptop), at the same time, carrying a small sling bag with my camera and 4 other lenses in it.

I am using Vanguard bags and they have backpacks that have a side zip for you to take out your stuff from the side which is a lot more convenient. They also have a rain cover at the bottom. However given your budget I must say it is pretty tight. Might need to exceed a little. Check out Lowepro backpacking style of bags too. They look nowhere near a camera bag and it is nice to bring out on normal backpacking trips too and the whole bag is waterproof without the need of a rain cover but it might blow your budget a little.