Recommend: Good digi-lab for printing photos from digicam

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapp!

Jan 17, 2002
zapp.clubsnap.org
I need to print like close to over 100 shots, 4R size...anyone has a good place that offers GOOD and DISCOUNTED printing charges?

Wah, no one answer?? Pls help...i need to do the printing very soon...thanks!

Colour Lab at Adelphi. I can get 10% discount. :)

FotoHub at Raffles Place is supposedly very good also. Same price, but I am not a member there, so no discount. :(

You wouldn't want less-than-optimal prints of your Tibet pictures right? ;)

Regards
CK

Just some comments & experience with FotoHub.
I had only been to FotoHub once for some scanning service and even though I am not a regular, they gave me a 10% discount when the amt came up to $70+. Since you're doing large no. of prints, getting 10% or more discount should not be a problem. Moreover, they do paranomic prints too (which you queried in another post) & I don't think they come cheap. :)
I've not done digital prints from them though, so dunno abt quality (although I've submitted some online & waiting for results).
I've talked to PhotoFriend too and they give discount /waive handling charge if your transaction is big. Since you're doing 100+ prints, sure can cham siong one :)
Quality-wise ... now, thats subjective ....

..NuTs..

Originally posted by ckiang
Colour Lab at Adelphi. I can get 10% discount. :)

FotoHub at Raffles Place is supposedly very good also. Same price, but I am not a member there, so no discount. :(

You wouldn't want less-than-optimal prints of your Tibet pictures right? ;)

Regards
CK

10% sounds good...how can i contact u?

Status
Not open for further replies.