Recommend cheap torchlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
having a single flashlight is not good enough, you'll need a backup for the main light, and a backup for the backup :devil:

wah, same as i tot. ;p

Thanks for the great service CarEYE. But just out of curiosity, what problem will a loose tail-ring cause? Loose contact? Could not power on?

Bro, U're welcome!
The metallic tail-ring inside the tail-cap is an electrical contact between the tail-switch assembly & the flashlight host (the flashlight host also act as the -ve electric path for the battery). Loosening the tail-ring also means breaking this electrical path, i.e. flashlight won't lit-up even when the tail-switch is "switch-ON".

Hey Cateye,

The L2T I got from you seems to be stuck on the 'High' setting all the time now. Tried cleaning the contacts. twist, turn etc still cannot solve. Got a quick fix for this which doesn't require me to take it down to you (I live west side)? Thx

Hey Cateye,

The L2T I got from you seems to be stuck on the 'High' setting all the time now. Tried cleaning the contacts. twist, turn etc still cannot solve. Got a quick fix for this which doesn't require me to take it down to you (I live west side)? Thx

Probably more than just the contact issue, need to do a more thorough check (or even have to send back to factory, anyway it's under life-time warranty against manufacturing defect, I'll get it fix no matter what)
If u are not able to come may I suggest u send it to me via SINGPOST?Give me a call, we get it sort out...

Yo bro Joe, paiseh u have called me via "private number" last evening (which I only realized after putting down the phone).
but as spoken I have taken the comparison between Fenix's "L2T" (use 2AA batteries) & Tactical-Vision "C5" (use 1AA battery).

http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/20946/2003004991631548461_rs.jpg

Kindly call me again
Cheers!

having a single flashlight is not good enough, you'll need a backup for the main light, and a backup for the backup :devil:

Yes that's what cave/wreck divers do.
One main HID & two scout lights as backups.
Great reasons to buy more toys & gadgets!:devil:

liddat den ppl kno we're nv short of bright ideas mah. :light:

Status
Not open for further replies.