Recommend camera for DreamCar shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have budget for consumer camera, get a Kyocera/Yashica camera (1/1.8" ccds and has some manual controls). but since you want to emulate KnightOng's portfolio, besides the D70s he recommended, you also need want to have the Trinity lenses (basically the f2.8ses). But if you really want only the perfect quality image, use your eyes and brain. They capture better and process much faster! hehhe... then again the next best substitute to this is either the MkII or D2X. and then again, don't forget those f2.8 or faster lenses!

jeffhiew said:
I'm with Ah Pao, DSLRs are not magic cams, one needs to have lots of practice.
Why do people have the general conception that SLR-class cameras are magic cameras? :(

jsbn said:
Why do people have the general conception that SLR-class cameras are magic cameras? :(

because they look pro? (i mean the cam body) :bsmilie:

i beg to differ, he already said no budget (can spin out money by magic :D ) might as well get a SLR to start with.

No point getting a prosumer and later find that you want to move on to SLR and spend another 2-3k while wasted the 1K+ on the previous prosumer.

Since you want something light and small.. The Canon 350D or Pentax *ist/istD will be a good and nice small cam for you.

Ever since hoping onto the SLR wagon, I must say that it really did magic for my shots. I was able to control my DOF better and have lower noise pics at high ISOs.

It wun produce magic to the shots for beginners, but it will set the path for learning to be a better photographer. (not to mention poorer man)

If I had to recommend a PnS.. I would give the Canon S2 IS my vote, followed by Nikon CP8800.. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.