Recommend Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkhoo

Nov 13, 2004
Hi, I just bought a 400D with kit lens and a 70-200mm f4 lens. I need to get a proper cam bag to carry these around... I got a budget of $150. Ideally, i would like the bag to be able to fit the following:
my cam with the telephoto lens mounted
Kit lens
a water bottle
a PD70x hardisk
ipod
keypouch
an umbrella
tripod (optional)
15 inch laptop (optional)
books and files (optional)

The bag should not be very bulky if the optional items can't be packed in. It can either be a shoulder bag or a bag pack. I was considering the crumpler 7 million dollars home. Please kindly advice. Thanks

the tamrac velocity series is really handy.. i love the design.. and its pretty affordable and you can add on modules to put stuff like your waterbottle or lens pouch etc.. you can check it out at the photography shop in plaza sing.. the same one that sells the gitzo tripods..

Hi, I just bought a 400D with kit lens and a 70-200mm f4 lens. I need to get a proper cam bag to carry these around... I got a budget of $150. Ideally, i would like the bag to be able to fit the following:
my cam with the telephoto lens mounted
Kit lens
a water bottle
a PD70x hardisk
ipod
keypouch
an umbrella
tripod (optional)
15 inch laptop (optional)
books and files (optional)

The bag should not be very bulky if the optional items can't be packed in. It can either be a shoulder bag or a bag pack. I was considering the crumpler 7 million dollars home. Please kindly advice. Thanks

Hi! I have a Brand New Tamrac 5618 Turbo CyberPro Photo/Computer Bag :thumbsup: to sell at $160. I think this is what you're looking for. Do contact me via 97654461 if you are interested. --> http://www.tamrac.com/5618.htm :cheergal:

how about backpack...u have to know what kind of bag that u prefer then look into the brand/size n mat'l...

Crumpler is good.

Look at the Lowepro computrekker series. A little bulky compared to Crumpler though.

try Lowepro Mico Trekker. It is small and can store

-cam with the telephoto lens mounted
-Kit lens
-a water bottle <-- need external pouch
-a PD70x hardisk
-ipod
-keypouch
-an umbrella <-- depend on size, small one should be ok

except
-tripod (optional)
-15 inch laptop (optional)
-books and files (optional)