Recommend bag and WTB bag for EOS300D

Status
Not open for further replies.

castor

Oct 15, 2002
Visit site
Hi:

I am a newbie and I have just acquired a EOS 300D. I am currently looking for a bag to put my camera and accessories like lens and flash. Can anyone kindly recommend me a suitable bag to put my EOS300D with a Sigma 70~300 Telezoom lens?

I am looking at Lowepro MicroTrekker and the Nova 2 or 3 Series. Is this sufficient if I am to stuff 300D with the telezoom lens, the kit lens and a 420 flash in? If anyone wants to sell his or hers, please kindly PM me.

Thank you.

castor said:
Hi:

I am a newbie and I have just acquired a EOS 300D. I am currently looking for a bag to put my camera and accessories like lens and flash. Can anyone kindly recommend me a suitable bag to put my EOS300D with a Sigma 70~300 Telezoom lens?

I am looking at Lowepro MicroTrekker and the Nova 2 or 3 Series. Is this sufficient if I am to stuff 300D with the telezoom lens, the kit lens and a 420 flash in? If anyone wants to sell his or hers, please kindly PM me.

Thank you.
I use the Lowepro MiniTrekker for my EOS 300D, with a 70-200mm f4L lens, a 50mm f/1.8 and a 28-135mm IS USM lens with it.. still have a lot of space for a 420 EX flash... even the 550EX.. I had so much more space that i stuff chargers and stuff like that in... even my tripod fits perfectly on the outside with its built in pocket thing... the minitrekker is a great bag... just came back from bali and that bag really endured constant bathing of the sun, sea and tons of climbs up mountains and the volcano there..

nickmak said:
I use the Lowepro MiniTrekker for my EOS 300D, with a 70-200mm f4L lens, a 50mm f/1.8 and a 28-135mm IS USM lens with it.. still have a lot of space for a 420 EX flash... even the 550EX.. I had so much more space that i stuff chargers and stuff like that in... even my tripod fits perfectly on the outside with its built in pocket thing... the minitrekker is a great bag... just came back from bali and that bag really endured constant bathing of the sun, sea and tons of climbs up mountains and the volcano there..

hehe hope i made a correct choice for my 300d too

you did... if u go on long hikes and adventure these bags can really take a beating! :)

Well... my tripod... it weighs kinda like 3-4 kgs.... weight wise it sux... but its damn rite steady... i put the tripod at the back of the minitrekker in the slot and with those string things i go mountain climbing... the whole lot, bag and camera and stuff comes to around 6-7 kg and i go up and down mountains since i bought this bag and it is still as good as new... it rained on me once up at Mount Agung in Bali and i freaked out... i though my stuff would get wet... but no.. it did not... the minitrekker can take a lot of stress.. tripod would be nothing to the bag... just watch the string things that tie the tripod down... the material should be able to withstand the weight of the tripod easily but bring extra strings to back up in case of any problems...

Hi:

Thanx for the reply. May I know where is a good place to get a Lowepro bag? I know CP has it, but the price seems to be on the high side.

Thank you.

the only other place is to look at this shop at lucky plaza.. on first floor... its like ishida or something on the sign... can't remember... if its still on the high side.. then i suggest u have a look around that building beside Funan centre.. is it Penninsula area? i have no idea but i can say that there are loads of camera shops there... hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.