Recommend a tripod for pns camera ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger

Jan 21, 2003
Visit site
Hi,

I'm going to HK next month, need a tripod for night scenery. Me using a pns Canon S50.
I guess no need get a high end one - one that allows me to carry along and a stable night shots.

May get a new camera in future Dslr, but that's not too soon.

Would you guys recommend me something - which brand and where to get it.

Many thanks !

Actually, if you are getting just for a pns, any tripod will do since weight is not an issue. You can try slik tripods...

depends on ur height. u want to be able to shoot comfortably without having to bend down a lot. a taller tripod will also give the flexibility of clearing tall railings, etc. I like the slik sprint pro for the lightness and height. been using it with my dslr too (with a better head).

Same here! I've been using it (Sprint Pro) with my SLR as well. Works great for travel (and most other situations - for me). :)

Same here! I've been using it (Sprint Pro) with my SLR as well. Works great for travel (and most other situations - for me). :)

Hi,
may I know how much roughly this Sprint Pro cost, in case it burnt a hole in pants :)

around $88. Includes ballhead.

Hello ....

where got sell slik tripods ? need to hold it to feel e weight ...... Cathay ? or AP ? who has more demo :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.