Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao_shin

Sep 21, 2002
Visit site
As per title.

Not too flashy and not too tight.. :D

Budget below $250.

best go down to the shops to try them on.

unless u 1 2 organise an outing so folks here can do a vote in-person when u walk out of changing room. :rolleyes:

what are you looking for in a pair of jeans? Style, comfort, details, heritage, brand?

If you ask the question before july, the sale is on and there are GREAT buys at $250 and below!

My favourites are Red Ear Jeans from Paul Smith, $479 to $699 before 50% discount during the club 21 sale. Japanese demin, vintage looms, crazy details, selverages in certain cuts.

If you are looking for funky Levis, my recommendation is to hop over to KL, they got lots of great limited editions at about $100-$150, S'pore you have to folk add $100 for similar pair.

wa $250.. my jeans only $59 from topman serving me well.

buy levis or topman can already lah.. use remaining money for camera gear or good foood woohoo!

G Star or Tsubi jeans. although Tsubi = leg hugging...

these two are apparently up there in terms of street fashion. not that I am a great commentator of such news, but this is what I hear from people who are more fashion oriented than myself. :D

Levi's 501 - simply the best :thumbsup:

wow!! $250 for a pair of jean :bigeyes:

i bought a pair of GAP for USD 17.90...see the diff form spore's price... btw i have 2 x 501 since 98 till now..:) but old fashion la...

wow!! $250 for a pair of jean :bigeyes:

i bought a pair of GAP for USD 17.90...see the diff form spore's price... btw i have 2 x 501 since 98 till now..:) but old fashion la...

i have a replica of a 1947 501 jeans, no heart to wear it!

yes they are, with hidden copper rivets, red line selvage, limited to 488 pieces.

Limited to 488 pieces? Hmm...not sure if the one i tried is the 1947 repro, but the cutting is abit slimmer than the regular 501s...

How much did you pay for the repro?

Btw, do you know where can i find the Capital E's in Singapore?

Thanks.

Limited to 488 pieces? Hmm...not sure if the one i tried is the 1947 repro, but the cutting is abit slimmer than the regular 501s...

How much did you pay for the repro?

Btw, do you know where can i find the Capital E's in Singapore?

Thanks.

If you like to find a cheaper source, Istean Scotts 3rd level as a Levis fair as the corner and I did manage to find a few Captial E's selling at $249 and a few Selevage jeans selling around $179.

If you premium jeans from Levis, you can go either to its flagships stores at Rafffles City or Herren.

I would guess my jeans retails from $399 to $599 but I got it from a offer price.:angel:

what the hell... my Giodarno jeans is serving me very well. cheap, comfortable and good ;p

franky...jean price over here is like our dslr stuff....HIGH...the present 501 are all out source ...i used to have a very 1st sliver tab series when they launch in 84 i think..din know can keep such things..or value at that time so pass to some1 when it real season till hole here n there..;p

i still have 2 US made 501 .. i dun think i will fort out $100 for a pair of jean ... i am getting cheapo now..:(

Dickies Jeans. only S$15 when on sale. but the store is in the Philippines.
woo.gif

haha, i also stopped buying premium jeans for 10 years until last year when i was in holiday but I will be like 1 pair a season from now.

If you like to find a cheaper source, Istean Scotts 3rd level as a Levis fair as the corner and I did manage to find a few Captial E's selling at $249 and a few Selevage jeans selling around $179.

If you premium jeans from Levis, you can go either to its flagships stores at Rafffles City or Herren.

I would guess my jeans retails from $399 to $599 but I got it from a offer price.:angel:

Ahhh........Raffles City or Herren....thanks, i will check them out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.