Recommend a hotel for a lingerie photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutabor

Jun 24, 2005
Singapore
mutaborphoto.com
I want to do a lingerie photoshoot in a hotel. The problem is that I've never done it before so the question is, which hotel would be good candidate for such shoot?

I have been told that Hotel 81 is good, since I can just pay per hour and don't have to pay for a whole day. Does anyone could recommend any particular Hotel 81?

Thanks,
Yury

Hi Yury,
are ya staying in Bayshore? I've seen ya in the area.
I'm staying in those little houses under Bayshore.
Ya home's better. Got natural sunlight, wind and sea.:sweatsm:
Cheers,
James

mutabor said:
I want to do a lingerie photoshoot in a hotel. The problem is that I've never done it before so the question is, which hotel would be good candidate for such shoot?

I have been told that Hotel 81 is good, since I can just pay per hour and don't have to pay for a whole day. Does anyone could recommend any particular Hotel 81?

Thanks,
Yury

But I heard from friends that some of the Hotel 81 rooms don't have windows, so do ask before you book. I sugguest that you go to Geylang and check out the few branches there and see which one has high-floor with no blockage from other building (so that you'll have more light).

Morphis said:
Hi Yury,
are ya staying in Bayshore? I've seen ya in the area.
I'm staying in those little houses under Bayshore.
Ya home's better. Got natural sunlight, wind and sea.:sweatsm:
Cheers,
James

Hi James,
yes I stay in Bayshore :) you know I spend most of my day at home, since I'm working from home so does my wife. so we want to make this photoshoot in a place other than Bayshore. It would be too much..work at home, have photoshoot at home.. kinda boring ;)

Regards,
Yury

How about Scarlet Hotel at Tg Pagar, seen the interior is quite cool. :) Just a suggestion :)

I was driving past Changi Road :thumbsup: today and I saw a Hotel 81. The windows are big and I assume the natural lighting will be ideal for indoor nude. Do check it out! I believe it is also very near to your home.

Check out M Hotel or Galleria Hotel.

Maybe you can survey the new changi hotel, Changi Meriden Hotel. The lobby interior looks good.

Mitre Hotel...rundown hotel that looks very grundgy...characterful, unlike the usual generic hotel look...the current issue of iSH magazine (the one with a model and a chair floating in a lift lobby) has a spread (of the model Jon Johnson) shot there... :)

theRBK said:
Mitre Hotel...rundown hotel that looks very grundgy...characterful, unlike the usual generic hotel look...the current issue of iSH magazine (the one with a model and a chair floating in a lift lobby) has a spread (of the model Jon Johnson) shot there... :)

Mitre hotel is the classiest hotel in SG man... hehehe.
and you can get beer for 5 bucks there from the uncle.
I would'nt stay there though, does'nt look structurally safe. :)

hotel at the old majestic theater in chinatown..

Canonised said:
I was driving past Changi Road :thumbsup: today and I saw a Hotel 81. The windows are big and I assume the natural lighting will be ideal for indoor nude. Do check it out! I believe it is also very near to your home.

Big window inside but the room is very very small unless you are fine with it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.