Recommend a good SPA place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Yo, anyone can recommend a good spa, complete with all those pools, massage and what-have-you. Hope to find one that is clean, has good service, value for money, and has nice decor. If you have the URL to any of their websites, better still!

Thanks. :)

Tweek said:
Yo, anyone can recommend a good spa, complete with all those pools, massage and what-have-you. Hope to find one that is clean, has good service, value for money, and has nice decor. If you have the URL to any of their websites, better still!

Thanks. :)

St Gregory Javana Spa, despite the hype, is really not bad. The signature Balinese massage is to die for. You might want to skip the scrubs.

thanks thanks, will check that out :)
anymore anymore?

hey doc, I just browsed through the website, indeed looks very good. But the variety of choices stumped me. Which one did you go for? I think the marine one looks good.

if you are a safra member, you could try the Rainforest SPA at SAFRA Townclub/ishun Country Club. You'll get 30% discount.

couldn't find any online details though.

Their numbers:
SAFRA Yishun Country Club Tel: (65) 6852 8208
(Open to Public)

SAFRA Town Club Tel: (65) 6236 7714
(Open to Public)

Tweek said:
hey doc, I just browsed through the website, indeed looks very good. But the variety of choices stumped me. Which one did you go for? I think the marine one looks good.

We had the Mandi Susu, Lulur scrub and Balinese massage.

Hmm... need to find and excuse to go again.

How's the SAFRA Town Club, good?

mpenza said:
if you are a safra member, you could try the Rainforest SPA at SAFRA Townclub/ishun Country Club. You'll get 30% discount.

couldn't find any online details though.

Their numbers:
SAFRA Yishun Country Club Tel: (65) 6852 8208
(Open to Public)

SAFRA Town Club Tel: (65) 6236 7714
(Open to Public)

service is quite good during the only time I went. but I hadn't been to others, so can't give any comparison. the message though isn't as good as the "masters" at the traditional massage centres or the Thai massage at Wat Po in Bangkok.

Status
Not open for further replies.