Recommend a good compact camera for less than $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
I am looking to buy a compact camera for my wife. Main usage would be for her to take pictures of herself and her friends, outings and for the occasional landscape/scenery. My budget is below $200, size-wise don't need those super-slim type but not too bulky. Most important is the camera must produce decent/good pics and easy to use (idiot-proof).

The only camera I have in mind now is the Panasonic LZ10 which is around $160. Is there any other cameras which you guys recommend around this price-range? Thanks!:)

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Is there any other recommendations? Cannot be so less cameras in this range right?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Is there any other recommendations? Cannot be so less cameras in this range right?
because when up against the LZ10/LZ8 features at current pricepoint, whats there?

Jun 20, 2007
because when up against the LZ10/LZ8 features at current pricepoint, whats there?
indeed LZ10's current price of $160 is hard to beat considering its wide range of functions (including manual control). But however, its original price was previously $300+ too. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom