Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon79

Mar 31, 2009
Hello,

When i bought my camera it came with a small bag but only enough to put 2 lens
Now tat i have 3 lens and expanding;) i need something bigger
any budget bags to recommend?

TS - u need to specify what lens and what camera u using for ppl to recommend bag to u else we dont know how big a bag u looking for? tele lense are long and big do u have them?

cheap lowepro?

won't recommend it if your lenses are all tele though

Budget bag? --> Plastic bag lor. :bsmilie:

Please tell us what gears your have and what's your budget. Preference: backpack or sling bag?

Highly recommend the Lowepro Fastpack series for those on a tight budget. Able to put gripped 50D+100-400L in addition to 4 medium zoom lenses/flash guns. Comes with additional compartments for laptops or random barang barang. Got mine(FP 200) at 100 @ Orient...

Depends on how big your kit is, and if you wanna put anything else in your bag like a jacket. If its just normal small lenses, you can look at the Lowepro Stealth Reporter D100 or D200 shoulder bag, Nova 4 shoulder bag or a Flipside 200. If you want to put in other stuff, consider the Fastpack 200/ 250 or Primus AW.

hihi sorry forgot to state my "kachang" heehe

currently using a D60-to be upgraded soon maybe D90
lens 18-55, 55-200, 35mm, considering a telezoom lens too

oh ya, i prefer bagpack kind. i remember seeing some lowepro bag tat allow to put in laptop as well, but its kinda pricey :(
have a netbook to carry around too, am i asking for too much? :bsmilie:
want big, want cheap and want good :bsmilie::bsmilie:

oh ya, i prefer bagpack kind. i remember seeing some lowepro bag tat allow to put in laptop as well, but its kinda pricey :(

lowepro rezo 190aw for some 60 bucks?... i did stuffed a d90 with lens and a d60 body only plus 2 more lenses in it... or 1 body with lens attached with 3 more lenses no prob... but it's a bit heavy for shoulder bag... i always got aching shoulder after weekends...

i'm considering Lowepro Computrekker... but CP only got Computrekker Plus in promotion for about 120 or lower (if not remembered wrongly)...

TS - u can try lowepro backpack, fastpack 200, micro trekker 100/200/AW, primus AW

since u want to lug your netbk around, these bag got compartment other than the camera area for holding other stuff, and the compartment is big enough for a netbk.

price wise, i remember only micro trekker is less than $100 at CP

Computrekker Plus 120

WHAT?? Oh no I should have asked for the price.. Though when I went the price tag read 170 or so

Hello,

When i bought my camera it came with a small bag but only enough to put 2 lens
Now tat i have 3 lens and expanding;) i need something bigger
any budget bags to recommend?
how big is big and how much you want to spend.

for a start, can grab the "nikon" lowepro 190aw bags going for around $50 at buy and sell.

you can also try buying inserts instead for use in your messenger bag.

can also grab a backpack.

all depends how much you want to spend...

This is what i use if need to carry lots of gear for an extended amount of time....i love the padding.http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454559

Last edited:
Wow, but 120 is really cheap considering how much I paid for the bag I'm currently using now. Oh well...

don't know the promotion for computrekker plus at CP still there or not... i asked 2 weeks ago...

get the inverse.
concidentally i am selling one right now :bsmilie:

seriously, the inverse series fit your bill.

If you want a realtively cheap backpack which can accomodate all those or even more, you can consider the Bagman Trekker. It looks like the Crumpler but the cushioning is not as thick. The bag has a compartment for notebook as well. Price is below $100 for a large one.

You can consider buying those "free gift" bag from the B&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.