Recommanded place to shop for digi cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

yocoolboy

Mar 9, 2004
Any recommanded place to shop for a budget reputatble camera?
Thanks

Hi you might wanna try Lords at Lucky plaza.. I jus brought a camera there. Did sm research for the camera price.

I was intro by ppl in the forum for the shop and todae was my first visit to the shop as i was in town and my bf mention it so go tk a look. He quote mi the same price at Alan photo trading however the service there was better and he lower the price slighty mayb becos i didn't bargain..

mayb u can try your luck there. I was serve by a uncle james. he was very nice can try look for him. ;)

~LiNdA~ said:
Hi you might wanna try Lords at Lucky plaza.. I jus brought a camera there. Did sm research for the camera price.

I was intro by ppl in the forum for the shop and todae was my first visit to the shop as i was in town and my bf mention it so go tk a look. He quote mi the same price at Alan photo trading however the service there was better and he lower the price slighty mayb becos i didn't bargain..

mayb u can try your luck there. I was serve by a uncle james. he was very nice can try look for him. ;)

Yep, James is a nice guy.

If you want reputable, you can try Cathay Photo at either Peninsular Plaza or Marina Square. Prices aren't as competitive as AP or Lords (from what I gather), but it isn't that much more expensive either...

Parisilk over at Holland Village also has pretty competitive prices, might want to check that out if you live in the west

GYR

Cathay Photo @ Peninsular, as well as John 3:16 @ Funan. Good service, reputable dealers.

For MS Color, get an equote from them first on the camera(s) you're interested in, as you won't be able to bargain to that price at the shop.

~LiNdA~ said:

Muaahaha... uncle james.. I'll tell him about it when I pass by again :bsmilie:

Witness said:
take a walk in sim lim....compare the prices there..
It's as good as walking around like a carrot in Lucky Plaza. Only difference is that at least Lords Cameras are one of the trustable ones unlike SLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.