Recommand me a Printer pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaa

Im looking to buy a printer for printing photos taken with Digicams. Wont be printing large prints though.

Thinking of the canon printer, as they can print 4R size photos...is that good? Or any other recommandations?

Thanks!

epson? cos can print borderless....
me using HP......kinda regret...shld have got epson then dun need to cut when i print my digicam pics........:(

Originally posted by baiyun
epson? cos can print borderless....
me using HP......kinda regret...shld have got epson then dun need to cut when i print my digicam pics........:(

Yah, u should have gotten an Epson...the printouts are much better than HP. The sharpness is still some way to go, but the color reproduction is really quite good!!! Cheap too! Me using the Photo Stylus 810, just bought last month...

So cannon no good ah?

Cos the box of cannon printer say can print in 4R mode...so I was thinking quite good wat just the size I wan....

epson photo series are all good stuff. The is the standard printer which most design house uses. Printing speed and resolution output is almost close to perfect.

I prefer epson's print quality over most of cannon's line... Except for the $500 S800... if you are going for the best quality, and price as well as running cost is no problem, the S800 is your best bet unless you want larger than A4 prints...

If not, get the Epson photo stylus, the 810 is a nice one, most people won't use the compact flash slots of the 890 anyway... But 810's ink seems to be slightly more expensive.

And BTW, Epson's borderless prints are available for only certain paper size. A4, 150mm x 100mm (Is this their roll paper size?) and a few more... haha, cannot remember....

Status
Not open for further replies.