Recomand me a good Compact.

Dwardz

Apr 11, 2008
West- CCK
Hello.. i have a burget of about 300-400 bucks and my previous compact died on me -.-.. so now i am n a hunt for a new one and i am looking at a few brands? sony, cannon and panasionc.. mainly use as a sencond cam for my shoots when i am with my D90 and also as a fmaily cam for my sister and parents to use for outings and stuff.

any good recommandations?

I recommend a search. Seriously, the "recommend a compact" or "recommend a pns" with a budget of <400 pops up every week.

panasonic would probably be better now in that price range, since the canon powershots no longer offer manual settings.

Hello.. i have a burget of about 300-400 bucks and my previous compact died on me -.-.. so now i am n a hunt for a new one and i am looking at a few brands? sony, cannon and panasionc.. mainly use as a sencond cam for my shoots when i am with my D90 and also as a fmaily cam for my sister and parents to use for outings and stuff.

Is IQ or features more important to you?

I recommend Samsung ST550. It has dual LCD, dual O.I.S, touch screen interface and a lot of nifty feature. I got one for sale. Used less than 5 times. Interested?

well for in the less then $200 range, have yet to see something beat the LZ8/LZ10....that is if you can find them.

i would recommend the panasonic.

For $300+ budget, Fuji F200 is worth considering too.

:bsmilie: and you spelled it wrong ...

To TS fujifilm F200 exr is good and now its quite cheap ~300+ , i bought it at ~500+ :sweat:

go for fujifilm F200 exr. Good price and good performer.

i would say panasonic too.. it offers the most in terms of IQ and control...

also panasonic compacts are really easy to use... kinda idiot proof... so handing it to your parents or siblings for their outings or travels will be good too...

PC show coming in June, u can go take a look there to get a hands-on and feel of the cams...IMHO they are slightly expensive though.. but well worth the money la..

If not then just stick with canon... "delighting you always~!"

Panasonic has a very wide range of compact cameras.

How about trying Canon PowerShot SX120 IS?

It's has manual settings and cost SGD 399 plus freebies.

I bought my Fuji Film F72EXR with super CCD sensor at Gain City yesterday.

It have 10 X zoom wide angle len and same technology as F200 EXR.

I spent $349 on it and bought a spare battery for $29.

It include free 8GB SDHC card.

I check the Fuji Film website and the official price for Great Singapore Sales is $369.

So I got it for $20 lesser.:D