recognizing other pics on my Nikoon coolpix885

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
Hi People,

I need to display some digital photos taken by a canon EOS 10D using my Nikon coolpix 885 as I want to show it on a normal TV.

When I copy the files into the compact flash, the stupid nikon camera refuses to recognizr them. Is there anyway to make the nikon camera sees those pictures?

wind30 said:
Hi People,

I need to display some digital photos taken by a canon EOS 10D using my Nikon coolpix 885 as I want to show it on a normal TV.

When I copy the files into the compact flash, the stupid nikon camera refuses to recognizr them. Is there anyway to make the nikon camera sees those pictures?

u may wanna transfer the pics to ur pc first.. then format the card with the nikon camera.. then after which transfer ur pics from the pc back to the nikon camera.

No promises it will work anot.. but it is a suggestion.

I tried many things. Likeusing the same naming format, making the size of the Jpeg the same. All did not work.

It seems that the Nikon can recognize the photo if it was taken by itself. Is this the case for most digital cameras?

the thing is u must format the card with Nikon's camera , then it will recognize. So why dun u give my suggestion a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.