recieving money from paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirza

Jul 26, 2007
www.flickr.com
ive been using paypal for quite long time, but this is the first time i use it to recieve money..

i purchased something on ebay few days ago.. but the seller made mistake and the item was actually out of stock.. he offered a refund and i agreed...
he refunded a few days ago and i recieved an email from paypal that the refund has been made.. but now i just checked my paypal account and the money is not there, when i check my bank account the money is also not there.. i got no idea where it is.. :sweat: lolllll..

anybody has experienced something like this before?

ive been using paypal for quite long time, but this is the first time i use it to recieve money..

i purchased something on ebay few days ago.. but the seller made mistake and the item was actually out of stock.. he offered a refund and i agreed...
he refunded a few days ago and i recieved an email from paypal that the refund has been made.. but now i just checked my paypal account and the money is not there, when i check my bank account the money is also not there.. i got no idea where it is.. :sweat: lolllll..

anybody has experienced something like this before?

Normally takes a few days for money to get there.

Paypal will email you when there is new fund coming into your account.

Normally takes a few days for money to get there.

Paypal will email you when there is new fund coming into your account.

do you mean a new fund coming to my bank account or to paypal account?

i got an email that refund was done, but paypal a/c bal still zero.. :dunno:

The refund should show up in your credit card acct. If billing window not closed yet, check your "unbilled transactions"

Another way to find out is to go to Paypal website and download your history. You should see the funds movement there.

checked my history.. it seems the fund been sent to my bank account. but still nothing in my bank a/c

if it doesnt show up anywhere till friday, i will go make fuss to paypal.. thanks for the helps :)

checked my history.. it seems the fund been sent to my bank account. but still nothing in my bank a/c

if it doesnt show up anywhere till friday, i will go make fuss to paypal.. thanks for the helps :)

It will take a few day for paypal to transfer money to your bank account. Not to mention about paypal even our local inter-bank transfer also need 3 working days.

If you paid by paypal via your credit card, any refund made will go back to your credit card. Refunds do not appear as a balance in your paypal account, but directly back to the source. It will take about 5 working days for the money to show up in your credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.