Rechargeble Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairygorillaz

Mar 18, 2007
Singapore
Hey. I have some Sanyo Eneloops. The charger just died on me and i'm looking for a replacement now.

Any NiMH charger can be used to charged right?

Any recommendations? Would prefer one that comes a discharge function. An optional quick charge function is also good to have, but not necessary. If batteries are bundled, all the better.

Please state where to buy and the price.

I saw a thread recommending the Maha 401. Is it any good and is it still avaliable?

Thanks in advance,

Try this place: http://www.eastgear.com/

Don't think you can go wrong with the Maha chargers

The prices are on the website, but I think it's still better to email or call them about availability.

Hi,

Checked SLS did not find any MAHA chargers. They seem to concentrate on Sanyo, GP and Sony. Although I must admit i it was a quick check with only 3-4 shops (ATF etc.) Finally had to trudge down to East Gear and got the MH-C401FS ( Still available when i went down last thursday despite their website claiming its on backorder ). Should call them before you go down. Parking may be challenging. Think they also have a battery charger analyser for close to 100.

Lastly be careful which shop u buy from in sim lim, got quoted $28 for 4 eneloops.:thumbsd:

and can i buy maha chargers at SLS?

go eastgear, their price is quite ok, i think
reliable company too

my first unit had manufacturing fault i think
blew up on me

went back, no questions asked, just replace new unit right away
near lavender mrt

NTUC selling Energizer charger with 2 AA 2000mAh for $25.++, free 2 AA 2000mAh.
A different charger with 2 AA 2500mAh for 29.++, free 2 AA 2000mAh.
(charger will off when fully charge)

Currently I'm using PISEN (China brand) charger with 4 AA 2300mAh,
bought from OP $25 :thumbsup:

I'm using Sony Battery charger model BCG-34HRMD, have refresh button as well, last time bought it around $65, I think 2 years ago, today I suppose cheaper.

i got my sanyo eneloop batteries from this guy <lennon@connect2fusion.com> u can try to email him.
$45 for 6 batteries + charger
it was a recommendation from a friend. the battries are really good.

i got my sanyo eneloop batteries from this guy <lennon@connect2fusion.com> u can try to email him.
$45 for 6 batteries + charger
it was a recommendation from a friend. the battries are really good.

I am using Eneloops. They are good. But i looking for charger.

I read the the MH-C401FS has no discharge function.

Any charger that has?

hey,

why don you try to look for geraldkhoo in forum, he is selling 2 charger, maybe will suit for your need.

some charger are common use, if voltage is right, should not be issue charging.

kim

MH-C401FS is a basic one. Get the more advanced MH-C9000.

Wah. That is like 100 bucks. Expensive sia.

Seems like this is the cheapest model that has the discharge functions.

The MH-C401FS has "The new unique negative pulse charging algorithmn delivers a completeness of charge close to 100% while the pulse conditions and eliminates any battery memory effect without the need to fully discharge the batteries." What is this and does this work?

goto to the 2nd floor shop @ SLS just next to the escalator, look for Powerone charger and batteries. There's a new package - 1hr charger with LCD screen and with 4x2700 batts, cost about $50. Has discharge/charge function.

Have never heard of PowerOne before. Hmm. Will go and check it out though.

Anybody else has a recommendation?

Maha Powerex 2700mah batt seems to work fine for me, no problems. Quite some capacity, got some 300 odd flash shots from my SB-800 before starting to slow down dramatically.

i tink maha's recharging stations are quite solid, though abit expensive, especially those with the discharge function and 8 slots, multi batt supported, but who knows, u may need use D/C size or even the 9v rechargables next time

energiser batt's seem to be rather on the high, i rmb powerex batt, pack of 4 still more px competitive than most other brands, even other brands having offer

Status
Not open for further replies.