Rechargeable battery: which one?

What kind of rechargeable battery do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

I use the Sony Stamina ones. Fantastic batts.

replies sloooooow.... haha. come on. vote ppl!

anyway, i would be glad if you guys could also list where you got the item?

i got mine at the IT fair: charger + 2x2700 : approx 30. forgot.
mustafa selling 4x2700 + charger at 50 last i checked.

powerex website price at $39 for charger and 4x2700.

i'm looking for which one can last long.

replies sloooooow.... haha. come on. vote ppl!

i'm looking for which one can last long.

what do u mean last long? in terms of holding charge or high capacity?

I've Sony blue stamina batts and they're very good. Can hold charge for bout 1 month. Konnoc is also not bad but those eneloop takes the cake! Bought 4 in oct last year, used 2 and recently use the other 2, as good as new without 1st charge. :thumbsup: But its capacity is 2000-2100 only.

=/ How come people keep starting new polls for the same things? =/

I've seen new pages on this every 2 weeks or something.

Eneloops and Powerex 2700s.

what do u mean last long? in terms of holding charge or high capacity?

I've Sony blue stamina batts and they're very good. Can hold charge for bout 1 month. Konnoc is also not bad but those eneloop takes the cake! Bought 4 in oct last year, used 2 and recently use the other 2, as good as new without 1st charge. :thumbsup: But its capacity is 2000-2100 only.

Although capacity is oni 2100 but it is better then 2500 / 2700;p :thumbsup:

I use Konnoc and Sanyo. :D

The guy at EG took 2 days to reply my email. he said the poweREX charger can charge my GP batts.
but i'm a bit wary. Maybe just buy the GP ones i guess. urgh. :dunno:

The best rechargable batteries I have found are Fuji and Sony.

They tend to hold their charge longer than others.

The worst I have found are Inca and Powerbase.

I will only charge Fuji batteries in Fuji chargers and Sony batteries in Sony chargers.

A battery charger is not just any charger, it is made to charge it's own batteries at correct rates for that battery.

Don't buy cheap stuff; that is cheap technology. Pay the extra and buy something that will perform correctly and reliably.

:)

I got the MAHA 801C charger for $129 and they throw in 8 Powerex batteries FOC.
Other batteries are Sony (good), Sanyo (average) & GP (eek.. no comments)

sanyo ni-mh 2700.. when i bought my quick charger, they gave me 2 2500 AA cells. from day 1 till now both cannot use. :bigeyes:

sanyo ni-mh 2700.. when i bought my quick charger, they gave me 2 2500 AA cells. from day 1 till now both cannot use. :bigeyes:

Wow, thats bad. Though Sanyo should be fine.

i chose Others
I'm using Camelion 2600 batteries on my flash which can last me for about 400 shots using Sony 56' Flash.

They are good and i feel it can hold the charge for very long. Im using their 1hr quick charger too!
i bought it for 40plus for a pack of 4batteries and close to 100plus for the charger at a distributor price as my father know the exporter :p

I think it could be a bad batch of 2,500. The office at Heeren could change for you. There is a thread on this. Do a search.

I use the following:
PowerEx 2700
Camelion 2600
Energizer 2500
GP 2700
Eneloop 2000
ReCyko+ 2100
OEM 2000 (from Hong Kong) - funny that these 2 sets I have can really last as they are not the Enelopp equivalent)

PowerEx 2700 & GP 2700 for photographic applications.
Also keep a pack of 4 Energizer e2 alkalines in my bag as emergency standby.

Non-photographic use (like in R/C modelling, batt. powered hand-tools, etc)
GP ReCycKo+

I've somehow lost confidence in Sanyo.