Rechargeable battery: which one?

What kind of rechargeable battery do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Still can't decide between eneloop and imedion....
maybe i should buy 4 of each to try...

Powerex and energizer fail me. Energizer disappoint me the most, discharge very fast. Then I bought Powerex, happy for 1 year, and the 2nd fail me again by discharge fast again. And now I am happy user of Eneloop :thumbsup:

Right now, 2 sets of Eneloop, 2 sets of Sony 2700...

Question, does it matter if you charge Sony 2700mah in the charger that came with the Sony 2000mah batteries (or the Eneloop charger),

Question, does it matter if you charge Sony 2700mah in the charger that came with the Sony 2000mah batteries (or the Eneloop charger),
The only difference is the charging time. It'll be longer for the 2700 ;)

Still can't decide between eneloop and imedion....
maybe i should buy 4 of each to try...

I discovered that imedion batterys are a litter shorter than the standard batterys for when i loaded them into my device, the end contacts is not a nice fit. When i switches to Powerex or eneloop, i do not faces such a contact problem.

I use Energizer leh... Good? so far no complain frm me. Or maybe I haven't experience a better one.

im using POWEREX and ENELOP, they are GREAT battery for me.... im used the powerex charger when im bought it on package.. and no problem at all :)

There aren't much diff btw the brands as majority of the batteries are OEM made in China. I used all the brands mentioned and don't really find much different.

GP Recyko is decent though. Usually 1 set Batteries can last my external flash thruout a wedding, the recycle time is very fast all the way till its almost flat. Of course, I bring backups just in case.

Just to comment on Energizer batteries; it is expensive but recycle time way too slow.

Someone did a test between Sanyo Eneloop 2000mAh and PowerEx Imedion 2100mAh with a Speedlite flash. He toasted his flash and Eneloop won the test. This test is related to what we are using now, isn't it?

Here is the link
http://www.calvinstudio.net/?p=472

i have done some test on rechargeable batteries and i only use sanyo or sanyo OEM like sony one.. The powerex one the charging temperature is too high.. i got my fingers burn and from that day onwards no more powerex:(

I use Eneloop coz I love the puppy (they've got me where it counts) :bsmilie:

Frankly, I got their two-hour fast chargers (one that comes with a car jack) - 1 hour for two AAs, and 2 hours for 4. Not too pricey and a short waiting time (in case of emergencies). Fits my family needs just dandy! :thumbsup:

Frankly, I got their two-hour fast chargers (one that comes with a car jack) - 1 hour for two AAs, and 2 hours for 4. Not too pricey and a short waiting time (in case of emergencies). Fits my family needs just dandy! :thumbsup:
I knew you like me............................haha ;p :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Didn't know they have 2hrs charger for 4 'AA' batteries. :eek:

I got the Sanyo Eneloop 2hr quick charger that says 100min for 1-2 'AA' batteries and 220min for 3-4 'AA' batteries. :dunno:

normally I charged 4 batteries one time for my flash gun.

Tried Sony and Energizer and they were lousy. Sanyo Eneloop is good and reliable. I like their old chargers with a socket for a charging cable to the AC. The new models of Sanyo chargers come with a built-in jack- it is a very bad design. I know the reason. Cost-cutting.

Huh, you guys got so many recommendation. Currently the best 2 is Sony and eneloop, so which 1 is made to last?? And any idea where i can get them?

Telsoon said:
Huh, you guys got so many recommendation. Currently the best 2 is Sony and eneloop, so which 1 is made to last?? And any idea where i can get them?

Best 2 is Imedion and Eneloop. Have not tried Imedion but Eneloop has served me well so far