Rechargeable Battery for X-Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongfm

Feb 12, 2003
www.pbase.com
Hi

The built-in rechargeable battery in my 10-month old X-Drive is holding very little power even after hours of charging. The full charge LED lights up after less than an hour of charging...used to be a lot longer when new. It runs out of juice after a few downloads which is very inconvenient...this is significantly less than when it was new too.

Can the battery be changed? If so, where I can I get the battery and how much does it cost? Thanks for your help in advance.

FM

I have the same prob too. Mine is less than a year old. I only used it a few times, especially when I'm traveling. I notice as time goes by, the battery low indicator comes on after a few downloads. Ten after like 2 months+ of not using it, now I can't even turn it on by the battery. If you ask me, I think it's just horrible!

Eastgear sells a portable external battery source for the XDrive. It takes 8 AA batts. i got one from him at $15.

How's the general feedback on the X-drive?

I am thinking of investing in one... but still deciding between the Niexvue Digital Album Lite, X-drive II and Tripper.

Anybody with experience with the above devices and where to get them in Singapore?

Originally posted by teL
How's the general feedback on the X-drive?

I am thinking of investing in one... but still deciding between the Niexvue Digital Album Lite, X-drive II and Tripper.

Anybody with experience with the above devices and where to get them in Singapore?

Eastgear has a wide range of digital albums. Storage Studio at SLS also has some selection, with pretty good prices. i bought my XDriveII there for $195.

SLS also carry a lot of choices, from 1st floor to 6th floor. But you have to keep your eyes open and know what you're looking for. Cathay carries a few models too.

Status
Not open for further replies.