recent "sharp" war

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
Can someone stop the "sharp" war thingy, there is already threads closed due to flamming liao :(, like the one asking for advices on lens for 5d2 (http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423815&page=3). Someone just drop a comment on his Sony PnS camera can do better and he got screwed by the rest. The poor chap who is asking for advice instead get flamming messages on his thread which is not helping him. If you want such stuff, please use your pm instead ;(

Btw sorry if I place it wrongly, but I just dunno where to place it anyway so I place it here ba :p

That kind of arguement happens all the time. Just take it as free entertainment.

it's not recent at all-- been happening for a long time now, and not just in Singapore.

everyone have their own standard and free to comment here.

You can read but dun join in the 'fun' if you dun like it.

isnt the TS flaming the flamers in this case? :cool:

this will be neverending...then again there are always trolls fishing on forums...and there will always be fishes biting. i think ppl in general are just suckers for such 'entertainment'.

this will be neverending...then again there are always trolls fishing on forums...and there will always be fishes biting. i think ppl in general are just suckers for such 'entertainment'.

Matter of time mod will move this thread to kopitiam....

rofl. move to kopitiam. then see old uncles yelling at each other while not noticing they are still in their undies not wearing shirts and coffee cold liao. rofl

rofl. move to kopitiam. then see old uncles yelling at each other while not noticing they are still in their undies not wearing shirts and coffee cold liao. rofl

Uh...huh?

random. read that topic. ah. sharp not sharp i think last post explains all. but still if ur making a claim must have ur backing lor. and i dunno leh. find it childish. like lil kid saying that candy is bigger than the other. rofl.

cheap, no. FREE ENTERTAINMENT. from those uncles

random. read that topic. ah. sharp not sharp i think last post explains all. but still if ur making a claim must have ur backing lor. and i dunno leh. find it childish. like lil kid saying that candy is bigger than the other. rofl.

cheap, no. FREE ENTERTAINMENT. from those uncles

aiyoh... it's the war is over lar.
No need to dig out more.. :)

Why everybody like "sharp", sometimes I prefer pioneer, or toshiba maybe panasonic... ;)

Huh? I thought sharpness was important for a lens why can't we discuss it? I would personally want to read up on which lens is sharp and which is not before buying....

Huh? I thought sharpness was important for a lens why can't we discuss it? I would personally want to read up on which lens is sharp and which is not before buying....

aiyo. wad we meant is KEEP TEH PEACE HERE.

dun end up in a riot LOL. u wanna read up fine. dun flame dun b a retard and just grow up. comment with SUBSTANCE and not for the sake of commenting and dun back up ur stands.

comment and critique and learn.
quarrel over whose image sharper and stuff just aint the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.