Recent Pengerang Trip by SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Hmm.. din know where to post this thread. I think this should be it. I just thot I should finish my last bit of work for the recent Pengerang trip by SLCC before I 'retire' from the earlier thread ... :D

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=819157#post819157

If you are one of the photographer who took part in the trip, pls READ ON. Anyway, this is a request on behalf of the pretty models you took. They have expressed interest in obtaining nice pics of themselves from all those who went for the trip. Given the size of our group, it's just too tedious for them to approach each and everyone of you - although some of them have already approached a few of you ( you know who you are - this will serve as a reminder ... haha ) to send them a copy of your nice shots.

Moreover, as there were so many photographers with mean gears, we will probably end up with a lot of similar nice shots. If everyone of us reproduce ALL our shots either in prints or digital media, it just doesnt make much sense logically. Can you imagine they have to keep almost 35 sets of somewhat similar shots ? Then again, the choice is yours :)

I will try to assist by suggesting the following options :

1. If you think your shots are ALL nice, professionally taken and would like to share your shots with the models, kindly reproduce 5 copies in CD format and pass them to Joanne of SLCC. I guess 5 sets will be preferred. If not, PLRBEAR would have to duplicate an additonal 4 sets. Joanne will be able to pass your pics to the models directly. My advice to you is not to watermark your fotos, lah. If the gals wanna print them out, my guess is all of them would prefer a clean print. If you find it a hazzle to drop by SLCC, I can do them an extra favour by collecting 5 sets of your prints from you. PM me to make arrangement. Personally, this option should appeal only to digital users. If you are a film user, 'mai seow, ah'... it's very costly to reproduce 5 sets !!!! :sweat:

2. This option is for those who were not approached and only have limited nice shots. Well, be your own judge and select only the better shots and email to me at :

veefiles@gmail.com - up to 1GB ( Kindly ZIP your files to allow others a chance )

I will take in as many shots as possible till my account burst !! :bsmilie: After my account 'burst', I will then compile them according to their names and pass them a copy each. I will wait till end of the month before processing any images.

3. This is the last option and best option. DUN DO ANYTHING. If you feel that your shots are part of your private and personal collection. Keep them then. I think as long as the gals can have a few set of images or prints of themselves, they should be more than happy.

Well, I say again it is your choice. Strictly no obligation. If you wanna share your shots and give the models a copy for keepsake, kindly consider one of the above options. I guess you people must be spending hours 'PSing' your shots now..... I will wait for you to touch up your fotos. As for myself, I will be sending my films for printing and passing them a set of my prints shortly......a much easier task ;p

oh, before i forget....they have requested that we should RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY as much as possible. So, avoid posting the "you know what" shots. We all know where these pictures will end up eventually.

Cheers ! See ya around.

AhV, I think Stanley and Joanne must thanks you personally for all the extra effort...

For my pics.. I will give them to Joanne if I go there to collect the FREE 5R group photo...

Thank you, Joanne and Stanley..

joeteh said:
AhV, I think Stanley and Joanne must thanks you personally for all the extra effort...

For my pics.. I will give them to Joanne if I go there to collect the FREE 5R group photo...

Thank you, Joanne and Stanley..

No problem, brother .... just doing my part. I agree we must thank Joanne and Stanley again for such a trip ... :thumbsup: to them

Wise move ... get your pics (CD) ready when u drop by to collect your group photo from Joanne.

AhV said:
No problem, brother .... just doing my part. I agree we must thank Joanne and Stanley again for such a trip ... :thumbsup: to them

Wise move ... get your pics (CD) ready when u drop by to collect your group photo from Joanne.

Aiyoh... Like that how to get to know the models... :bheart:

huh hello what free 5R photos?? What CD? How come i've missed this details. Nobody told me that we can get the free 5R from Stanley & Joanne?? :think:

unclej said:
huh hello what free 5R photos?? What CD? How come i've missed this details. Nobody told me that we can get the free 5R from Stanley & Joanne?? :think:

Yo....its in the earlier thread, lah :D

On my behalf of the models, I am going to UPzz this thread to create awareness for the afternoon people ;p

Eh why not ask the models to come down on that day also? Like that, there will surely be a higher turnout of people who are willing to give them a copy of their photos! :bsmilie:

Newman said:
Eh why not ask the models to come down on that day also? Like that, there will surely be a higher turnout of people who are willing to give them a copy of their photos! :bsmilie:

haha ...nice try, brother.... the guys will probably drop by SLCC on different days to collect the group photo. So, the best option is still to pass 5 sets of CD to Joanne, who will then fwd to the gals directly - less work for me too. Joanne is not their MAMASAN, in case the rest of the guys still have the initial impression :bsmilie:

As for those 'forever bz' people out there, I can only assist by offering my email account, which require me to compile the images into CDs before passing to the gals eventually :sweat:

Well, have fun 'PSing' your shots, guys ...... :)

:think: Each person pass 5 sets of CD to SLCC?? Altogether I remember we had at least 40+ photographer, so that arithmetic is like 5x40=200 CDs going to SLCC for this trip. Each model will thus collect 40CDs. Wondering how they sort and handle the CDs. The more I think about it the more chaotic it is..

I'm sure I have missed a lot of conditions for this CD collection exercise up in the thread. Sorry too busy to read from begin. Just feel like talking here... :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Ahv, your upz upz does wake me up. :)

Newman said:

Good idea .. :thumbsup:

In fact, one of the model Sharon told me there will be a gathering for this trip .. :think: a follow up for us to gather and mingle again ... :bsmilie: more time to chat and share photos etc .. :)

AhV said:
Well, have fun 'PSing' your shots, guys ...... :)
PSing smoker's teeth stain siong man...... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

unclej said:
:think: Each person pass 5 sets of CD to SLCC?? Altogether I remember we had at least 40+ photographer, so that arithmetic is like 5x40=200 CDs going to SLCC for this trip. Each model will thus collect 40CDs. Wondering how they sort and handle the CDs. The more I think about it the more chaotic it is..

Yo unclej ! I expected the chaos :blah: That's y I oredi highlighted it in my first post but knowing the guys, who would love to show ALL their pics to the gals. I know few will take the other option of selecting a few nice pics.

To cater to the mass, I still must list down the available options, mah :bsmilie: Let them decide ..eventually, the gals will enjoy ALL the pics

If each of us is going to give 5 CDs, the babes are going to have 30++ CDs, why not Stanley or Amos prepare a computer, we just download them into that computer, THEN, the Stanley be the judge to select the images to burn into CDs for the girls.

How's that?

Max 2.8 said:
If each of us is going to give 5 CDs, the babes are going to have 30++ CDs, why not Stanley or Amos prepare a computer, we just download them into that computer, THEN, the Stanley be the judge to select the images to burn into CDs for the girls.

How's that?

Hey..y din we think of this ? ;p Excellent idea !!!! Professional Opinion of Stanley... we can also find out who produces the 'better' pics and learn :D We will also find out who are the 'PS' king ....... :bsmilie:

So are we passing 1 CD to each model or to Stanley only? :dunno:

Newman said:
So are we passing 1 CD to each model or to Stanley only? :dunno:

Although, it will be cool if Stanley could be the judge for the tons of images but not sure if he can afford the time to scrutinise 40 CDs to pick the "pro" shots for the respective models. In any case, they are all in soft copies. Heck, just give them a copy each ... it will save Stanley or PLRBEAR a lot of time. Anyway, this is just a suggestion :)

How many of us are giving our pics? I am a film user so I cant answer this question ;p I cannot imagine 40 CDs x 5 models ..wakao.... a pile of 200 CDs !!!! if this is true, then it's a big CATCH for the gals :bsmilie:

Realistically, I don't think there will be so many people giving the CDs. Some will think their photos are not good enough, some will not be free to do so and some will just not bother to do it. Here's a visual reminder for the boys and girls who were there.

CRW_0493a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.