Recent flu epidemic in Sg: Who in CS got it??

please do not go for outings.
kidding.
drink lots of fluids, get plenty of rest and do get well soon.
:)

2 sundays ago.... had the 'runs' + a slight fever.... :sweat:

Haha. Thanks. This virus is damn irritating, I swear. :sweat:

I tio before already last time, feels like normal flu leh, why you say until like so irritating :sweat:

I tio before already last time, feels like normal flu leh, why you say until like so irritating :sweat:

Coz no matter what med I take, the nose wun stop dripping. Yesterday super suay, was watching a french movie at Alliance Francaise (not so bad b4 that) and my runny nose spoilt my mood for the movie. Zzz.

Coz no matter what med I take, the nose wun stop dripping. Yesterday super suay, was watching a french movie at Alliance Francaise (not so bad b4 that) and my runny nose spoilt my mood for the movie. Zzz.

Just gotta wait lor, it's like that one, can even get worse when you feel you're about to recover. Should be ok after a week.

just took mc yesterday

Last week I kana stomach flu and got 2 days mc. This week I kana the normal flu. Super sian ttm. Dun wanna appear like an MC queen at work (although really sick and quite obvious to colleagues) so just bo bian go to work lor... :sweat:

I got it 2 weeks ago, slight fever, a few sneeze, bad sore throat for 2 days.

After the sore throat subsided, no more sneezing, and fever went down, my nose has been slightly blocked for 2 weeks. Voice also a bit abnormal!

This is the irrating part.

Me too. On medication for 3 days, still got some light coughs and itchy throats...hopefully it will recover by tom.

My.. supervisor just informed me that she's calling it a day and visiting the doctor now.. she looks flu-ish.

My son got first, then pass to my wife then she pass to me and daughter.

Finally saw the doctor today. He gave 2 days mc... Said my lungs super congested n could lead to pneumonia if not treated early. Zzz...

i had mine a month ago, very difficult to recover.
took me around a week to get well.
the viruses are so potent nowadays.

For fellow cs-ers who have been struck by this flu virus recently, take good care of urself, rest well and don't join photoshoot outings k!!

i got it on 5th Jan, mine lasted for 2 weeks plus

it was a horrible time, fever up and down in middle of the night, followed by running nose in the 2nd week and finnished off with a torturing cough.

the doctor who seen me is also suffering from flu.

:think: