Receipt = Warrenty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

neves_atk

Nov 12, 2003
Hi. Need help.
Moi friend bought a battery grip from AP last week. The AP's salesman told him that there is no warrenty card. The receipt would act as one. Wondering if this is the case?? Never encounter this prob b4..always got a warrenty card (plus receipt) whenever i bought from CP..

neves_atk said:
Hi. Need help.
Moi friend bought a battery grip from AP last week. The AP's salesman told him that there is no warrenty card. The receipt would act as one. Wondering if this is the case?? Never encounter this prob b4..always got a warrenty card (plus receipt) whenever i bought from CP..

What the salesman said is truth, Not all Items come with warranty.

Canon battery grip, 1.4X TC, 2XTC etc do not come with warranty.

just to add a little, i think TCW's Andrew mentioned that since the Battery Grip has no moving parts, it does not come with the standard warranty. So that seems to be the case with the TC's as Simon mentioned. :)

If you're worried then you may wanna check with the manufacturer or distributor. For e.g. there are some shops in SLS that sell PC stuff without warranty. U ask them & they say the receipt is the warranty but when you ask the distro or manufacturer, they tell you its bull & it should have warranty. So when in doubt, ask! :bsmilie:

Tks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.