reccomendations on where to buy equipment/tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenglw86

Dec 27, 2006
hi all, i'm a noob at photography in S'pore and i'm not very sure about where are the best places to get my equipment. could someone give me a run down on the better photo stores in S'pore? i keep seeing so many short forms for shop names being used but don't know anything about them, not even their full names.

also, where to go to get the best (aka lowest) price for manfrotto tripods?

thanks in advance for any and all advice given =D

hmmm, each of us will give you a different shop name lol, i recommend you to do a search, and simply just go check out the prices yourself, from personal experiences, you might not get the prices that they list here... just my 2 cents

you can try city hall area, there a few shops there, like Cathay Photo at Penisula Plaza, John 3:16, Alan Photo (both 5th Flr) at Funan the IT mall area etc

Else there is another shop in Shaw Centre Bugis, 2nd floor, the name just slips my mind

Cheers~!

Shaw Centre one is TK Foto.
As far as I know Bugis one is not really a camera shop but a electronic shop, however they do sell camera.

hmmm, each of us will give you a different shop name lol, i recommend you to do a search, and simply just go check out the prices yourself, from personal experiences, you might not get the prices that they list here... just my 2 cents

you can try city hall area, there a few shops there, like Cathay Photo at Penisula Plaza, John 3:16, Alan Photo (both 5th Flr) at Funan the IT mall area etc

Else there is another shop in Shaw Centre Bugis, 2nd floor, the name just slips my mind

Cheers~!

hi all, i'm a noob at photography in S'pore and i'm not very sure about where are the best places to get my equipment. could someone give me a run down on the better photo stores in S'pore? i keep seeing so many short forms for shop names being used but don't know anything about them, not even their full names.

also, where to go to get the best (aka lowest) price for manfrotto tripods?

thanks in advance for any and all advice given =D

Hi there,

You can follow the link here.

tripods and tripod head can buy from Jack006...very good service, and with the Benro tripods and heads he carries, whether the aluminum or carbon fibre ones, good value for money :)

tripods and tripod head can buy from Jack006...very good service, and with the Benro tripods and heads he carries, whether the aluminum or carbon fibre ones, good value for money :)

Jack006? which store is that? and what's the address?

Jack006? which store is that? and what's the address?
sorry, should have been clearer...that is his nick on this forum...send him a pm or go to his threads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.