Recce/Shoot @Matilda House, Punggol, 11st April evening time

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Anyone daring enough to go together for a simple shoot at the old, eerie, abandoned Matilda House located near Punggol MRT station? I am keen to try out a model shoot at this place, but I think must recce first and see if feasible. So it's kind of a recce-cum-shoot outing.

Some links of shots taken by fellow CSers of Maltida House in the photo galleries section:

http://www.clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2533865
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190265

The time would be probably evening time, around 7pm. That the earliest I can reach Punggol fro m my work place, unless I cheong cab down. Would prefer to keep the group to around 4 persons, smaller group easier to move around, minimise waiting time also. Interested parties can put your nick down below:

11th April, 7pm. Maltida House

1)Dominant
2)
3)
4)

Just so you know, the last time I went a new fence had been built around Matilda and we couldn't get in.

If you do make the trip down, let us know how it goes. :)

My friend just went down..told me that it was fenced up..:(

yo bro...cant get in lah..can get arrested for trespassing if u go in the area...ive been to that place b4 and u dun wanna noe what LINGERS there.. trust me on this

Have been there twice recently, and yes, there is a fence. Along with a sign warning everyone off.. Government property and all that jazz.

So in a sense, you would be infringing the law if you went in, I think. Not sure if you want to do that? :dunno:

Looking for ghostly themed location?

yo bro...cant get in lah..can get arrested for trespassing if u go in the area...ive been to that place b4 and u dun wanna noe what LINGERS there.. trust me on this

How about just lingering around the outside of that place and shoot? any problems?

actually....if u have a model...pasir ris park is a good place for a shoot b4 sunset...changi boardwalk is another great place for sunset shoot...i love that place...:)

actually....if u have a model...pasir ris park is a good place for a shoot b4 sunset...changi boardwalk is another great place for sunset shoot...i love that place...:)

oh yah.. changi boardwalk.. saw shots of it.. super nice. :thumbsup:

Pasir ris park i am not too sure. Which part of it you referring to? :confused:

the boardwalk leading to the watch tower.. the maze also not bad..juz dun get lost ;p

Just beware of the cops, as you are transpassing state land. if there is a caretaker which i did not see before on my past visits, approch him to gain access. there is alot of bugs too:rolleyes:

yeah...Changi Board walk...hmmm...TS can organise a mini BBQ ? hehehe...juz get the sunset view ...haiz...superb sight..i forgot bring my cam the other time..but brought my fishing rod instead..hehehe...a get along session can be fruitful...

The old fence had holes but the new one is very solid.

Lingering outside to shoot can be a little difficult because the area gets very muddy and the scenery does not change - grass, grass, more grass, and the fenced up house perhaps.

no holes or anything in the fence? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.